9 Best Logo Animation Software 2020 | Build Professional Logo
Want to make an animated logo without any hassle?
An animated logo reveals your company's businesses. It's amazing because a logo and a tagline that have transitions and motion effects make your brand more engaging.
An animated logo can become a superior tool for advertising; you can showcase it to people in your presentations and videos. In the past it wasn't so easy for the regular person to design animated logos but times have changed. With the help of logo animation software, you can easily create an animated logo with ease, and a variety of animations can be used to turn it into a well-known brand.
There are many animated logo programs to choose from, and this can lead to confusion. That is why we have created a list of the best animated logo-making software.
Logo Animation Software Comparison
|OFFEO's Logo||$19.00||Easy to edit and has a large library of images.|
|Renderforest||$9.99||Unique AI ability that makes logo creation a breeze.|
|Viddyoze||$77.00||Live-action animation and endless transitions make this software unique|
Following are the services which we are going to discuss here:
Let’s take a look,
Logo animation often needs a creative mind and perfect handcraft. It's not often you find these two things in one package. That's why OFFEO’s logo was made.
As cutting edge logo animation software it adds a new dimension for designers and animators. It makes the logos, websites and other platforms recognizable. It's a simple yet powerful branding strategy that lets you turn your logo into a short animation and polish it for maximum effect.
- Highly customizable software that is user-friendly.
- It is also very affordable and compatible with other programs.
- Easy to edit and offers a large library function.
- It needs an internet connection. Without it, the software becomes very dull and weak too.
- It is a little pricey for beginners and there are no annual plans which make it expensive.
- It is not yet usable on a mobile platform. Available for PC only.
- There is no limit to the length of the animations you can create.
- Control the speed of animation as needed.
- Different color palettes for each template. Browse and choose the ones you like best.
- Free – Unlimited standard quality video downloads (Half-res with watermark).
- Premium – $19 Unlimited high-quality video downloads
Renderforest is what you are looking for; its an easy, quick and affordable software for promotional business logos and much more. This logo animation software lets you create professional animations for intros, promo videos, music visualizations, slideshows, landing pages or a professional website.
- Renderforest logo maker has AI and a machine learning algorithm that fulfills user requirements with ease.
- It offers amazing logo fonts.
- Create logos on the cloud with the help of built-in tools.
- Wide storage of logo styles. You get geometric, organic, minimal, complex or abstract logos all in one place.
- Stunning layouts designed by professional logo designers.
- Edit your logo anytime and anywhere in the future. Also, it enables you to port the logo if required at no extra charge.
- It offers handcrafted design solutions to make logos more engaging.
- Free – Unlimited 360p videos.
- $999 plan – 5 HD720 videos per month.
- $1999 plan – 20 HD720 videos per month.
- $2699 plan – 40 HD720 or 20 HD1080 videos per month.
- $3499 plan – 100 HD720 or 50 HD1080 videos per month.
Fed up of installing, updating and analyzing software? Try Viddyoze. It is a cloud-based platform that allows you to generate professional animated logos. An engaging, animated logo can be made with a few clicks. It was developed to assist entrepreneurs in video and animated logo-making. It’s the leading platform for jazzing up videos and logos.
- Smooth, animated transition lets you take your animated logos to the next level. You can make endless transitions.
- Live-action animation is one of the best features of this platform.
- It mixes logos and characters in a single video and has a movie filter.
- Viddyoze template club has hundreds of unique templates that can give a new look to an old logo.
- Lots of ready-made logo designs available: floral, abstract, liquid, acrylic and many more.
- 100% money back if you are not satisfied. You can get a full refund within 30 days.
- It features multi-rendering processing, a new dimension of logo editing.
- Viddyoze Personal – $77 for a maximum of 30 renders per month.
- Viddyoze Commercial – $97 for unlimited renders.
If you need a cutting edge logo, you don't require a pro designer or a big budget. Quince Media animated logo video maker software is the answer. It can be used to make all kinds of animation media. It makes high-quality anime for all platforms. If you need a reliable and creative platform it's a perfect choice
- 2D product animation designers can use it for commercial purposes.
- Promo video motion graphics is a unique configuration as it is the most effective way to communicate.
- 3D character and illustration make this 3d animated motion graphics platform more attractive to animators. It can be used to build awesome characters with unbeatable graphics that give a boost to any website.
- Architectural 3D animation: architecture’s task is made easy with it. Get some cool features like video gallery & more.
- $200-$500 plan – 2d logo animated videos and basic 3d logo animations.
- $500-$1000 plan – 3d logo animations & shorter product 3d animated videos in HD or 4K resolution.
- $1000+ plan – 3d logo animation projects as well as extended length 3d product animations.
Animaker is a cloud-based animated logo maker. It has numerous built-in templates and characters that makes it user-friendly. All you need to do is drag-and-drop the logo and customize it accordingly.
Animaker is an SaaS video animation software. With it, you can create various types of logo video animations like info-graphics, whiteboards or cartoons. You can get anything you want in a few minutes. It supports more than 50 commonly spoken languages around the world.
The software supports several animated characters, properties, BGs, icons, charts, and maps. Using all these elements, you can create interesting logo videos for different businesses.
- World’s largest animation library, including animated characters, icons, bags, charts, and maps has made it extraordinary.
- It lets you customize the logo as needed.
- Unique logo styles from one location that can be combined into one video.
- Board style gives the user an option to view the logo in different styles.
- Awesome sound effects, text to speech feature and voice recording features give life to your logo. Change the background theme and also add sound effects for more attention.
- Sketch your own logo with Tetris style and many more.
- Free – For 2min video with 5 times export per month.
- $12 plan – For 5min video with 20 times export per month.
- $19 plan – For 15min video with 40 times export per month.
- $39 plan – For 30min video with 100 times export per month.
Looking for something simple and easy? Check out MotionDen. It's a hassle-free, uncomplicated platform for animation projects. It's an online logo maker that helps you create intros, slideshows, promotional business logos and a lot more. It provides a DIY platform that claims to be the world’s simplest logo maker.
- It will not render longer logos; the server often times out.
- Editing logos is easy. You can customize lots of images with templates.
- It is not suitable for editing text (it crashes).
- A large collection of professionally designed logos can create great intros.
- Option to make a 3D logo enhances its performance for logo design.
- Modern-edged text is a fine way to showcase presentations.
- It works fully on the cloud. There's no need for installations. You can design logos online in a faster and better way.
- $9 plan – Basic HD quality videos.
- $39 plan – Full HD quality videos.
If you need 3D and 2D animated logos in one place, then Reallusion is an excellent solution. In it users have a professional, animated logo design solution. If you are looking for an easy-to-use, offline platform for your logo this is one of the best. It works on Windows and is licensed for trialware.
- Drag and drop to create any 2D motion effect for your logo.
- Define how your animated logo comes to the front ,moves, loops and attracts visitors.
- Creative control features let animations move smoothly.
- Create an interior and exterior logo with magnificent professionalism in 3D.
- Intense quality control with PBR, VXGI and IBL technology. Turn a 3D text into a real logo.
- Modified interface control helps you to manage and assign materials.
- Thousands of ready designs to create different logos.
- Content-open API is another feature that lets you add the program with Python so you can program logo motion yourself.
- Material generation assistant helps in superb texturing and designing.
- $9 – Basic HD quality videos.
- $39 – Full HD quality videos.
If you want to make stunning logos in a flash then you need the help of an amazing platform like Biteable logo maker. It has studio-quality animation, logos, snaps, and effects. According to some experts, Biteable processes anime faster than any other platform.
- Lots of animated photo scenes and styles with pre-built templates that make it easy to use. Create animated logos that bring you under the spotlight.
- Drag and drop feature makes it simple to create and edit logos.
- Share logos directly to YouTube, Facebook, and other social media.
- Professional quality animations and logo styles take your design to another level.
- A large color scheme, predefined themes and more redefine your style through your logo.
- Its fast interaction lets you create animated logos in minutes.
- Its features are made for enterprise users. It is fun to create a bunch of logos here.
- Trial – Try for free, no credit card required.
- Starter – for $20 make 1 video per month.
- Pro – for $29 make 3 videos per month
- Unlimited – for $49/month make unlimited videos all the time.
PixTeller is a logo animation software that will help your brand stand out. Owned by a Romanian-based company, it comes with a free logo editor that anyone can use, and you don’t need to have any special skills to come up with unique animated logos.
Logos made on PixTeller can be used on social media as GIFs, and they can also be embedded in websites and blogs.
The software comes with premade animated logos that you can download and customize for your brand. Customizations include fonts and colors. You can change the animate mode and switch frames around to see which one suits your brand best.
Don’t worry if you’ve never used logo animation software; the PixTeller website takes you through the process step by step, from selecting a logo template until you have a ready logo that you can upload.
- It has more than 100,000 logo shapes that you can choose from.
- Lots of professional logo templates that you can pick and customize as desired.
- You can tailor logo animations frame by frame, which makes editing them easy.
- Add any video motion to between frames to produce unique animations.
- The Unique Text Properties feature lets you create text for logos. It comes with letter spacing, text wrap, text border, shadow, warp and line height.
- All animated logos that are made with PixTeller can be downloaded as MP4 or GIF.
Free – Recommended for beginners but comes with limited features
Pro – $7/month or $84/year
Diamond – $12/month or $144/year
There is a lot of logo animation software that creates new possibilities for animators. Here, we present the 9 best. You can select whichever one suits your business needs and start getting the results you are looking for.