The 10+ Best Whiteboard Animation Software
Are you looking for some of the best whiteboard animation software?
Creating eye-catching presentations with the newest techniques to get the message across to your audience correctly is a challenging job. These days, conventional static presentations are boring and may devalue your brand.
It doesn't need to be a challenge though, nor do you need special skills to harness the power of video and whiteboard animations. Using the latest powerful software, special characters and animations will grace your future videos.
|$37 – One Time Payment||You can create full HD videos|
|$27 – One Time Payment||It is one of the fastest whiteboard animation software|
|$89/month (or choose the free trial)||Automatic lip-sync facility that makes the video more natural. You also get multi-language support|
|$39/month||Create whiteboard, greenboard, glassboard and blackboard images|
There are several tools available to perform this task and the following list is the Best 10 Whiteboard Animation Software identified recently.
Check out our handpicked list of the best animation video software for 2019 below:
Easy Sketch Pro is not only a white board animation software; it also facilitates lead creation according to the requirements.
The Easy Sketch Pro specified “Click to Call” feature allows the presenter to get a direct call from the video while presenting. The possibility to add other videos to your project is another interesting feature of Easy Sketch Pro.
Features associated with Easy Sketch Pro
- The possibility to create standard or full HD videos.
- A facility to add a music track from an in-built music library or import from external storage.
- A built-in text editor to add text to the video. It provides functionalities such as text size and colour to easily modify text. Also, you can manipulate wither-sizing and rotate text like images.
- Playtime control and trimming effects.
VideoMakerFX is software that facilitates creation of professional, quality animation videos.
It can be used to create various kind of animation videos which exactly match with your presentation requirements and keep the attention of the audience.
Features associated with VideoMakerFX
- Compatible with Windows and Mac computers.
- Works fast and the process of video creation only takes a little longer on slower computers.
- No watermarking or any other limitations.
- There's a facility for a monthly subscription. Each license allows for use on two computers.
- Over 20 excellent royalty free music tracks for use. You can use your own asserts in videos.
- Excellent collection of backgrounds, images and icons are available to use with a few clicks.
- There are 35 themes. It comes with more than 240 customizable scenes for videos.
- Training materials and manuals are available with installation guidelines for new users.
- Fully customized text editor allows you to create and add effects to the text in your video.
- Simple turn on/off facility for all features for ease of use.
GoAnimate (recently rebranded as Vyond) is whiteboard animation software that comes with a collection of backgrounds, props and character actions which helps to create eye-catching whiteboard animations.
There are several themes to select from which are related to several occupations, industries and actions. You can create your own characters as required by the topic.
Features associated with GoAnimate
- Single click publishing that allows publishing videos on a range of video hosting sites.
- Multi-language support.
- Full HD video creations with an MP4 format download facility.
- Automatic lip-sync facility that makes the video more natural.
- Automated infographics facility.
- Import tool to import images from outside the inbuilt assert collection.
According to its creators, Doodly is the easiest-to-use logo animation software; anyone can use it to create professional videos in a matter of minutes. As the name suggests, Doodly is used to create doodle videos. You can use it for engaging, interesting content for sales, marketing, classrooms, projects and more.
The best thing about Doodly is that all you have to do is point and click. You don’t need to be a professional video maker, or understand code to use it; anyone, from the young and inexperienced to the mature and experienced can use this software to design any kind of video they desire.
Doodly is ideal for all businesses, whether big or small. In our estimation, it is one of the best logo animation software.
- It is very easy to use; choose the image you would like to use, click on it and drag it to your canvas. Keep adding to it until you have the desired video.
- You can use it to create whiteboard, greenboard, glassboard and blackboard images.
- You can draw and upload your own images using Doodly Smart Draw patented technology.
- There is no limit to the number of images that you can upload on a single video.
- The software has a large selection of male and female hands which help make videos more personal and relatable.
- You can do your own voiceovers which you can upload to your video in a matter of seconds.
- You also get music tracks from a variety of genres.
- Doodly has thousands of images, and all of them are custom drawn by a team of professional graphic artists.
- You can install Doodly on as many devices as you like.
- Buy the Standard plan for $39/month for access to 200 characters, 200 props and images, 20 royalty free music tracks and use it to create multiple videos on multiple devices.
- Enterprise plan costs $69/month and gives you access to 750 characters, 6200 props and images, 150 music tracks, unlimited videos on unlimited devices and membership to the Doodly Club.
Used by many of the worlds largest and most successful companies to make their videos and whiteboard animations, Moovly is our pick for this year's #1.
Sign up free to Moovly and start to create presentations, animations or multimedia content. There are several free templates to start. Also, you can add your own images, sounds and video clips to the animation.
There are possibilities to view, edit, delete and restore the created video on Moovly at any time. Also, the video can publish on YouTube and Facebook.
Features associated with Moovly
- Lock object and layer facility. This will help to avoid unintended changes on time and position to the object or layer.
- Modifications to imported sound tracks like fade in/out sound, split sound, change volume level.
- Control the view on timeline objects with Show All check box.
- Set of export formats for the created video (MP4, WMV, MOV, FLV, SWF, OGV).
- Simple right click menus in the editor with Context-sensitivity.
- Object renaming facility on the timeline.
- Special occasion objects Library e.g Halloween object library.
PowToon facilitates the creation of both white board animations and presentations.
Tons of ready-made templates with the possibility to edit are available to create eye catching PowToon within a few minutes. Also, the dedicated stylesheet allows for creation for special occasions like Halloween greetings, Valentine greetings, etc.
Features associated with PowToon
- Inbuilt Royalty Free Music and Style library.
- Up to 60 min HD and up to 8 min fully HD video creation.
- You can do online video creation without any downloads.
- Collections of inbuilt animation tools that cover all kinds of animation creation requirements.
- Well tested to ensure the tool is simple for optimal use.
- It's possible to share on social media and YouTube.
- Text editor is for regular text editing requirements like font style, color, font size, etc.
- You can import outside MP3 format audio files.
- Image import from Flicker or the computer.
- Timeline bar at the bottom of the screen indicates every object and makes it easy to edit at any point.
TruScribe is an award winning white board animation software that allows video creation without design experience.
Features associated with TruScribe
- It's possible to edit videos at any time even after the design stage is completed.
- There's a voice recording option to create new voice for videos.
- A set of free, clear machine voices to use with videos.
- There's an option to enable or disable the digital hands which draw images and sync with voice.
- Logos and photos can insert as .jpg files.
- You can add a separate layer for the background image and a separate layer for textures.
- You can insert video on the .mp4 download format and share video through link sharing or embedded in a page.
- Five high contrast color schemes to select from add a powerful punch to your videos.
- Special themes available for different industries and different requirements.
- Text editing with basic functionality and a facility to copy and paste text or type it.
Camtasia is an all-in-one white board animation creation software that provides a host of features.
Features associated with Camtasia
- Apply built in animations to your texts, images or logos and get a professional look without being a professional editor.
- The things you see in the Editor window are the exact things that you see in the Preview window. Also, all of the editing work can be done in the Preview window.
- Change the resolution of the video up to 4k to make clear content for any screen size.
- 64 bit performance takes full advantage of the computer processor and allows fast rendering time.
- Animated backgrounds allow you to keep the attention of the audience. There's a set of royalty-free background images available for free.
- Select from the collection of icons or import directly from your computer.
- Correct music/sound track can be used to set the mood for the video. All tracks associated with Camtasia are royalty free and safe for YouTube use.
- Multitrack timeline allows video creation using separate tracks for images, text, video and audio.
- A collection of visual effects such as adjust color, change the clip speed, etc. allow you to make your video live to the audience.
Animaker is a cloud-based whiteboard animation making software that comes with professional tools that facilitate creation of studio-quality video. Inbuilt camera effects make it easy to use.
Features available on Animaker
- Full HD/HD/SD video creation and download.
- Possibility to direct YouTube uploads.
- Royalty-free collection of music and a facility to upload own assets.
- Royalty-free collection of characters and props.
- Drag and drop facility enables easy use of the huge, free animated library.
- Back to frame camera to help fully zoom out option.
- Multiple view enables 2D characters.
- Enter, adjust and exit time effects.
- Collection of video tutorials for new users.
- Timeline records mode allows quick edit and delete.
- Sound mix facility available for up to 3 sound tracks.
- Record options allow you to save the same creation in different modes.
Animator 2 software comes with a white board animation facility that can convert 2D images to 3D.
Apart from the above main feature Animator 2 is associated with the following features
- Dockable user interfaces in the customizable workflow.
- Inbuilt 3D camera system.
- Simple motion path for animations.
- Instant rendering facility with a mixed/match character system.
- You can create custom characters.
- Create 3D motion from dual angle characters.
- Drag and drop facility for photo and video.
- Automatic voice sync facility for the characters.
- You can record your own voice, use text speech facility or import recording from outside.
Videoscribe from Sparkol is categorized as the best whiteboard animation software of all. It supports both MAC and PC.
Also, Videoscribe can be used with Android, iPhone, iPad or Kindle Fire devices. Since Videoscribe comes with cloud storage you can use it on multiple devices from multiple locations.
There are yearly and monthly subscription plans available, and a 7-day free trial to check out the features before buying it.
Features associated with Videoscribe
- Base Image library for free, and Premium Images to buy.
- Music collection for free.
- Facility to import music and fonts.
- Facility to import or record a voiceover.
- High definition (HD) video creation.
- Customizable video resolution and size.
- Facility to share on social media (Facebook/YouTube) or web publishers.
- Create different types of video formats (.mov/.wmv/.avi)
- Save the project online and work offline according to the situation.
- Download to multiple computers or devices.
- Available for commercial and personal use.
When considering the above 10 tools to create whiteboard animations, specific animations and characters are the main features that are common to all.
They can be used to present information in storytelling format with inbuilt sounds, graphics and background images.
Most of these tools come with royalty-free asserts that can be used free of charge. They have a trial version with limited features (commonly limited video length) that can be used without paying the full license amount at the beginning.
You May Also Like: