The 10 Best Statistical Analysis Software
Statistical software is the specialized computer programs which help you to collect, organize, analyze, interpret and statistically design data. There are two main statistical techniques, which help in statistical data analysis are descriptive statistics and inferential statistics.
Descriptive statistics organize data from a sample using indexes and inferential statistics draws a conclusion from data that are a random variant. Statistics are very crucial for the company form of organizations. They provide factual data or if you are looking for trends in the marketplace for your comparison then this data is of great importance.
Let’s figure out some of its benefits –
- Statistical analysis allows the company to make crucial decisions about projects.
- Identify trends in the marketplace that can help determine whether a project is right to invest or not.
- Business statistics also help with projecting future data or events that might occur.
- If you are considering risk factors of a specific project that your company wants to roll out then statistics are necessary.
Today I have taken efforts to collect for you the best statistical software available in market and web that will cut down your manual working and process to a smarter way of handling your company data and information.
The Best Statistical Analysis Software Compared (in full)
Check all the services in detail as per your needs and choose service wisely – by the end, you’ll know exactly which one is the right option for you.
It is very easy and affordable statistical software available online. Three easy steps are required to finish the statistical analysis within a single dialog box. Since it provides the step by step analysis it very handy for students and young scholars.
- If you are not a professional statistician, MaxStat helps you to opt the best statistical tool as per your requirement. you just have to give information about your data and MaxStat will automatically choose the best statistical tool.
- MaxStat is very to understand and can do your task very efficiently. you can learn the basics of statistics and do the documentation via online tutorials available on MaxStat.
- The result you get at the end of analysis is also very easy to understand. you might not be an expert but still you can understand the result and can translate into scientific terms.
You can use the lite version of MaxStat or you can purchase the licensed version whose cost starts from €39 for students and € 79 for other users and then the cost go on increasing with features.
In wizardmac, no typing or programming is required for data analysis. Any professional can start their survey with the help of WizardMac. The predictive models help to make the business choice very easy.
- The wizardmac provides you with the simple graphical results which help to understand and analyze the result easily
- It can predict the results from the one or more options which you have opted
- WizardMac can make specific predictions after creating the predictive model, with the help of sliders and pop-up buttons
A free trial version of WizardMac is available and then with the increase of features, you have opted the price of the Wizardmac version also go on increasing.
AcaStat is one of the best statistical analysis tool available online and it analysis the data using very simple statistical tools. It does the statistical analysis rapidly and makes it simple.
- It can format the variables and value labels, set missing values and can use controls and recode variables.
- AcaStat for MAC and Windows allows data to be selected from spreadsheets, copy and paste, drag and drop to the tool.
- After the data analysis is over the user obtains the result for further analysis. StatCalc for windows helps the result to be compared and analysed.
- It designs the frequency tables, descriptive statistics, OLS and logistic regression and more
The products of AcaStat starts from $9.99 and then the price of its products go on increasing with the increase in the features.
A large number of statistical and graphical tools to analyze the data are available on NCSS software. It provides the facilities like organized documentation, free training videos and 24by7 email support team
- You can import or export data using Data window. Quick and easy numeric results can be obtained within few steps using NCSS
- You can manage the data with the help of finest filtering and alteration feature of NCSS
- It is easy to choose the best analytical procedure for your data by using drag and drop menu, the procedure search or the category tree.
- The personalized plot can be designed as per the requirement of the user to analyze the data. NCSS gives the control to users to select the layout, symbols, titles and many more.
- The end result obtained by NCSS can be directly used for further processing and is ready to be viewed, copied pasted or saved
The annual subscription of NCSS is available from $239 and it can be upgraded from $199 with the increase in features.
Statwing is one of the fastest statistical tool available in the market. Users can perform tasks 5 times faster in Statwing than they would in MS Excel or other statistical tools available in the market such as R or SPSS.
- It’s easy to use interface allows new users as well with the capability of generating insight out of their data.
- Its state of the art and intuitive interface chooses statistical tests on its own in the background and the provide results in understandable and simple English.
- Statwing also takes into account the outliers which allow analysts to be confident in their analysis/results
- It understands analysts data structure in such a good manner that it automatically creates several kinds of charts such as histograms, scatterplots, bar charts etc. which can be easily exported to PowerPoint of excel spreadsheets
Free trial of Statwing software services is available for users and then the cost of services go on increasing with the increase in features.
6. XL Stat
XL Stat equips you with statistical software which provides a lot of software packages to furnish the needs of a user. These can easily alliance with Microsoft Excel software and the solution is workable on PC and Mac
- The software can be easily combined with MS EXCEL and thus makes the statistical analysis an easy process
- XLStat allows you to do data analysis, data mining, testing, modelling and visualization and provides you with the quick statistical data analysis
- Over 200+ statistical analysis solutions are available to users to select and get the best according to their requirement
A free trial XL Stat version is available is available for the users and then the price goes on increasing with an increase in features from $275/year/user
Stata is a unified software which provides you with complete package required for data analysis, management and graphics.It is one of the most important software available online for statistical analysis.
- With both point-and-click interface and a powerful intuitive command syntax, Stata is quick, authentic and easy to use software
- Stata provides you with lots of statistical features from standard methods such as basic tabulations and summaries to advanced models such as multilevel models
- It gives you the complete control over data, you can combine and amend datasets, regulate variables, and can compile statistics across groups
- Advanced tools are available to handle specialized data such as survival/duration data, time-series data etc
Free trial of Stata is available for customers and the user has to contact Stata for a further price quote.
8. IBM SPSS
IBM SPSS is an analytical software from IBM. It provides numerous statistical analytics such as text and entity analysis automated modelling, and decision management and development.
- It is easy to use interface, everyone from beginners to expert analytics can analyse and produce the required result
- Advanced features available on cloud helps to discover patterns and trends structured and unstructured data with a spontaneous visual interface
- The quality of data and product is maintained and kept accurate with the help of entity analytics
IBM provides you with the service to statistically analyze your data at an affordable rate of $1/one-time/user.
SAS is perfect for traditional analysis of variance and linear regression and meets both specialized and enterprisewide statistical needs.
- SAS uses the newest techniques for statistical analysis and large data tasks for any size of data
- You can create the easy documented and verified code as per your requirement that fits the governmental and corporate compliance needs
- 24by7 technical support staff is available with SAS which provides you with the high quality of service and knowledge
- The software is organized in such a way that it helps you to access and manage data and build and deploy statistical models
You can receive the free trial of the software and personalized pricing quote according to your requirement for that you have to contact the SAS
Minitab is one of the best statistical software available online. More than 90% of fortune companies and around 4000 colleges and universities around the world use Minitab to create and analyze data.
- The software allows you to easily transfer the Microsoft Excel XlSX files directly to Minitab Express
- To evaluate confidence intervals for a parameter of interest such as median, or proportion use resampling techniques
- Minitab helps you to find the best regression equation with the help of model reduction technique
The pricing of Minitab starts from $29 for six months which further increase to $ 49 annually along with the increase in features.
I hope these 10 online statistical analysis software are productive for your business. So choose the best according to your requirement and start the statistical analysis. Is any better online software missed? Share it in the comment box below and we’ll look forward to reviewing it.
You May Also Like:-