The 10 Best Statistical Analysis Software
Statistical software are specialized computer programs which help you to collect, organize, analyze, interpret and statistically design data.
There are two main statistical techniques which help in statistical data analysis: descriptive statistics and inferential statistics.
Descriptive statistics organize data from a sample using indexes. Inferential statistics draw a conclusion from data that is a random variant.
Statistics are crucial for organizations. They provide factual data which is critical in detecting trends in the marketplace so that businesses can compare their performance against their competitors.
Benefits of statistial analysis
- Statistical analysis allows businesses to make crucial decisions about projects.
- It helps identify trends in the marketplace that can determine whether a project is right to invest in or not.
- Business statistics help project future trends for better planning.
- If you are considering risk factors for specific project that your company wants to roll out then statistics are necessary.
This article is about the best statistical software available in the market and online. It will help cut down your manual processes and introduce smarter ways of handling your company data and information.
The Best Statistical Analysis Software Compared (in full)
|Data Importation||Analysis and Reporting|
By the end of this article you will know which software is best for your business. Check all the software in detail according to your needs and choose wisely.
This is a very easy-to-use and affordable statistical software available online. Three easy steps are required to finish the statistical analysis within a single dialog box. Since it provides step by step analysis it is handy for students and young scholars.
- If you are not a professional statistician, MaxStat helps you opt for the best statistical tool for your requirements. You just have to give information about your data and MaxStat will automatically choose the best statistical tool.
- MaxStat is very easy to understand and can carry out your tasks efficiently. You can learn the basics of statistics and do the documentation via online tutorials available on MaxStat.
- The results you get at the end of each analysis are easy to understand. You don't have to be an expert to interpret the results scientifically.
You can use the lite version of MaxStat or you can purchase the licensed version whose cost starts from €39 for students and € 79 for other users.The cost increases with additional features.
In WizardMac, no typing or programming is required for data analysis. Any professional can start their survey with the help of WizardMac. The predictive models help to make the business choices very easy.
- WizardMac provides you with simple graphical results which help you understand and analyze the results easily.
- It can predict the results from the one or more selected options.
- WizardMac can make specific predictions after creating the predictive model with the help of sliders and pop-up buttons
A free trial version of WizardMac is available. The more features available in a package, the higher the price.
AcaStat is one of the best statistical analysis tools available online and it analyses data using very simple statistical tools. It does statistical analysis rapidly and makes it simple.
- It can format the variables and value labels, set missing values, use controls and recode variables.
- AcaStat for MAC and Windows allows data to be selected from spreadsheets; copy and paste, drag and drop into the tool.
- After the data analysis is complete the user obtains the result for further analysis. StatCalc for Windows helps with result comparison and analysis.
- It designs the frequency tables, descriptive statistics, OLS and logistic regression and more.
AcaStat products start from $9.99 and then the price increases with the increase in features.
A large number of statistical and graphical tools to analyze data are available on NCSS software. It provides facilities like organized documentation, free training videos and a 24/7 email support team.
- You can import or export data using the Data window. Quick and easy numeric results can be obtained within a few steps using NCSS.
- You can manage the data with the help of filtering and alteration features of NCSS.
- It is easy to choose the best analytical procedure for your data by using the drag and drop menu, the procedure search or the category tree.
- The personalized plot can be designed according to the requirement of the user to analyze the data. NCSS gives control to users to select the layout, symbols, titles and many more.
- The end result obtained by NCSS can be directly used for further processing and is ready to be viewed, copied, pasted or saved.
The annual subscription of NCSS is available from $239. It can be upgraded from $199 for additional features.
Statwing is one of the fastest statistical tools available in the market. Users can perform tasks 5 times faster in Statwing than they would in MS Excel or other statistical tools such as R or SPSS.
- Its easy-to-use interface allows new users to generate insight from their data.
- Its state-of-the-art and intuitive interface chooses statistical tests on its own in the background and then provides results in understandable and simple English.
- Statwing also takes into account outliers which allow analysts to be confident in their analysis/results.
- It understands analysts' data structure in such a good manner that it automatically creates several kinds of charts such as histograms, scatterplots, bar charts etc. which can be easily exported to PowerPoint or Excel spreadsheets.
A free trial of Statwing software is available for users. The cost of services increases with additional features.
6. XL STAT
XL Stat is statistical software which has lots of features to meet user needs. It is compatible with Microsoft Excel and can be used on PC and Mac.
- The software can be easily combined with MS EXCEL to make statistical analysis easy.
- XLStat allows you to do data analysis, data mining, testing, modelling and visualization and provides you with the quick statistical data analysis.
- Over 200+ statistical analysis solutions are available for users to select according to their requirements.
A free trial of XL Stat is available for users. The price increases with additional features from $275/year/user.
Stata is a unified software which provides you with the complete package required for data analysis, management and graphics.It is one of the most important softwares available online for statistical analysis.
- With both point-and-click interface and a powerful intuitive command syntax, Stata is quick, authentic and easy to use.
- Stata provides you with lots of statistical features from standard methods such as basic tabulations and summaries to advanced features like multilevel models.
- It gives you complete control over data; you can combine and amend datasets, regulate variables, and compile statistics across groups.
- Advanced tools are available to handle specialized data such as survival/duration data, time-series data etc.
A free trial of Stata is available for customers and users can contact Stata for a further price quote.
8. IBM SPSS
IBM SPSS is an analytical software from IBM. It provides numerous statistical analytics such as text and entity analysis, automated modelling and decision management and development.
- It has an easy-to-use interface. Everyone from beginners to expert analytics can analyse and produce the required results.
- Advanced features available on cloud help to discover patterns and trends in structured and unstructured data with a spontaneous visual interface.
- The quality of data and products is maintained and kept accurate with the help of entity analytics.
IBM provides you with the service to statistically analyze your data at an affordable rate of $99/one-time/user.
SAS is perfect for traditional analysis of variance and linear regression and meets both specialized and enterprise-wide statistical needs.
- SAS uses the newest techniques for statistical analysis and large data tasks for any size of data sets.
- You can easily create documented and verified code as per your requirements to fit governmental and corporate compliance needs.
- 24/7 technical support staff is available with SAS to provide you with high quality of service and knowledge.
- The software is organized in such a way that it helps you to access and manage data, build and deploy statistical models.
To receive a free trial of the software and a personalized pricing quote according to your requirements contact SAS.
Minitab is one of the best statistical softwares available online. More than 90% of Fortune companies and around 4000 colleges and universities around the world use Minitab to create and analyze data.
- The software allows you to easily transfer Microsoft Excel XlSX files directly into Minitab Express.
- You can evaluate confidence intervals for a parameter of interest such as median or proportion using available resampling techniques.
- Minitab helps you to find the best regression equations with the help of a model reduction technique.
The pricing of Minitab starts from $29 for six months and increases to $49 annually for additional features.
Any of these 10 online statistical analysis softwares can be helpful to your business. Choose the best according to your requirements and start the analysis process.
Is there any better online software we have missed? Share it in the comment box below and we’ll look forward to reviewing it.
You May Also Like:-