Medical practitioners and hospital managements are in utmost need to keep their data organized. Doing…Read more
How can I maximize the open rate of my emails?
I’m getting a very less open rate. What practices should I follow in order to increase it?
– Firstly check your email list and clean it from spam email addresses.
After that, you should focus on your subject line, if it is compelling then user will definitely open your email as it is the first thing that customer see and on that basis only, he decides whether to open mail or not.
Now the question is how to make subject line compelling. Well, for that, you can refer this article – Best Email Subject Lines
– Also, don’t forget to personalize your email.
– Send your mail from a person, not from a company.
– Always choose your email marketing application/service with a good reputation.
This is the major factor on which your open or delivery rate depends on.
If you use the service with bad domain then all your email will get landed to spam which in result less open rate.
Read this & you’ll get to know how to increase your open rate.
There are few things that is really important to increase the open rate of your email.
1. Personalization – Send email with a personalized subject line makes more open rate. Below is the example.
Subject line: Hello, There is something for you.
Subject Line 1 : Hello Roy, There is something for you.
2. Content Uniqueness : Send users something that is unique and helps him to learn something.
3. Previous reputation: If users found your previous emails useful and interesting then they will surely open your new emails as well on the other hand if they found your previous emails not interesting then they usually ignore new emails as well.
4. Inbox Percentage – Open rate also depends on how many emails reach to inbox, promotion tab or spam folder, If you get good inbox then your open rate will be high.