5+ Best SMTP Relay Servers | Email Relay Services
Have A Look At The Best SMTP Relay Servers
|Services||Price||No. of Emails||Whitelisted Servers||Live Chat Support||Ratings|
List of blogs that can be a great help in finding the best email marketing:-
- Simple UX: simple user interface allows you to track what is happening with your campaign at a glance.
- Email Tracking: You can create a new email campaign within minutes and track each email so that you can make adjustments accordingly.
- Compare SMTP: Use Platformly with other SMTP software and compare stats to find out which one works best.
- Choose Starter, Growth or Unlimited plan depending on how many emails you would like to send and the features your business needs.
- It's affordable, with the cheapest plan starting at $19/month.
- A 15-day free trial allows you to try out the software before you buy it.
MailGet Bolt is an advanced email marketing service which comes pre-equipped with SMTP and other settings. If you are using MailGet Bolt you only have to create emails, add contacts and start sending them with a click. This email marketing service is one of the quickest and simplest ways to do multiple emailing campaigns simultaneously and without hassle.
- Track Actions of Receivers: Email tracking is a simple feature which helps to track user activity and actions like emails opened, clicks, unsubscribes and more.
- Advanced Email Builder: Using the inbuilt email builder facility you can quickly create attractive and responsive emails for multiple campaigns.
- Auto Respond To Users: With this excellent feature, you can send an auto-generated reply to people who have contacted you, performed certain actions like sign up, etc.
MailGet Bolt Has Free and Various Paid Plans For Varying Email Marketing Needs.With the free plan, you get 9000 emails for a period of 14 days. Using this no-charge plan, you can send 9000 emails to 300 users. This is the best way to test all the features of this service. There are 7 paid plans starting from $9 a month and going up to $439 a month. These listed plans will give you access to send emails to between 2,500 and 200,000 subscribers. The most exciting thing about MailGet Bolt plans is that you can send unlimited emails to the allotted number of subscribers.
For all the above-mentioned MailGet Bolt plans if you subscribe for a yearly subscription you get a 2-month discount.
- You can manage accounts without any trouble and add up to 15 sub-user accounts for different sending domains. It empowers you to allocate individual email credits to each sub-user.
- It offers you webhook integration with which you can effortlessly get notifications in real-time, such as when a user subscribes/unsubscribes, email bounces, etc.
- You can rely on this software for critical emails as it doesn't store messages and uses email protocols like SSL and TLS encryption to protect your data.
- You need to pay $15/month to send 100,000 emails a month. You need to pay $0.60 for every 1000 extra emails.
- If you want to send 300,000 emails, the cost is $65/month. For every extra 1000 mails you will have to pay $0.55.
- For sending 2000,000 emails, you pay $445/month. Every extra 1000 emails will cost you $0.40.
- It has an automation function with which you can send automated emails such as thanks for signing up and other such follow-up emails.
- With SendinBlue, you can keep a track on the emails you send and get to know all the important details, like real-time statistics, open and click-through rate, heat maps etc.
- You can select the different SendinBlue integration options such as: API, classic SMTP parameters, postfix configuration and SendinBlue PHP library.
- FREE: It offers you a free trial with which you can send 300 emails per day to unlimited contacts.
- MICRO: With this plan, you can send 40,000 emails per month to unlimited contacts at $25/month.
- BRONZE: You need to pay $39/month to send 60,000 emails a month without the watermark and provide advanced stats.
- PREMIUM: It provides you with diverse plans to choose from i.e. $66/month for 120,000 emails and $173/month for 350,000 emails.
With SendGrid, you can send promotional and other types of emails that are delivered to the inbox of your customer at low cost and with little effort. Sending attractive and responsive emails through SendGrid SMTP relay service needs only a few modifications.
- Multiple Language Integration: SendGrid SMTP relay service supports 7 different development languages: Ruby, Python, GoLang, PHP, Java, C# and Node. JS can be used for easy integration.
- Different Sender Addresses: You can have multiple sending ID’s for the same account to deliver emails. You can track essentials like email delivery, clicks, open rate, and it also reports bounce, spams and more.
- Whitelisted Servers With 100% Delivery: All the servers that SendGrid uses are whitelisted and this is why it guarantees 100% inbox delivery.
SendGrid Provides 3 Pricing Categories – Essential, Pro and Premier.There are 2 plans in the Essential category, the first is priced $9.95/month with which you can send 40,000 emails. A 30-day free trial is given on this plan to all new registrations. The other plan costs $19.95 and allows you to deliver 100,000 emails every month. In the Pro category, there are 5 different plans starting from $79.95 and going till $949.95/month. These plans give you a sending limit of between 100,000 and 2.5 million emails a month. The last is the Premier category using which you can deliver over 4 million emails. For pricing contact the sales team.
Additional FeaturesThe pricing page of SendGrid has a special email and contact calculator. It allows you to select the number of emails you want to send, and the number of contacts you need to send to. It then automatically displays the estimated price you'll need to pay.
ElasticEmail has some of the best emailing servers to help manage multiple email campaigns from a single place. You can use third-party clients accounts to send emails and it will work fine as the inbuilt SMTP relay service is efficient.
- Easy Bulk Emailing: Sending emails in bulk with ElasticEmail is simple as it permits bulk email campaigning with just a few steps.
- Drag & Drop Email Editor: Create and send emails that look attractive and have a responsive design with the drag and drop email building option. With this feature, it becomes extremely simple to design eye-catching emails.
- Monitor User Actions: Conduct email campaigns and track user activity on your emails. It shows opened emails, clicks, unsubscribes and more.
ElasticEmail Has Various Affordable & Cost-Effective SMTP Pricing Plans.ElasticEmail has an awesome free plan. With it you can send around 5,000 emails daily and you get 150,000 emails for free. Paid plans start at $5/month to send 200,000 emails. ElasticEmail has multiple other plans which you can subscribe to according to your needs. Paid plans go up to $4,000 which can be used to send billions of emails. You can calculate your monthly cost on the scale by typing in the number of emails you need to send in a month.
Additional FeaturesAdd-ons like Private IP's, emails attachments, support and more are not very expensive.
You can configure Amazon SES software easily for emails. This tool provides you with extremely simple and real-time access to important stats. It is a secure, reliable and cost-effective service. With it you can send transactional, marketing and other types of emails.
- Get Higher Delivery Rate: Amazon SES specializes in facilities like dedicated IP addresses, whitelisted servers, and good reputation. It enhances email delivery rate and ensures that your emails reach the intended recipients.
- Track User Activities: With this SMTP relay service, you can have insights to all user functions performed on delivered emails.
- Easy Bulk Emailing: When you target a large audience via email complications are common. With Amazon SES, sending emails in bulk requires only a few clicks.
PricingYou can enjoy 62,000 free emails every month with Amazon SES if you use EC2 as your application host. The first paid plan costs $0.10 for 1000 emails and $0.12 per GB for attachments, in case you want to send emails through other software. But if you are receiving emails the first 1000 emails will be free of charge. After that the cost is $0.10 for every 1000 emails.
Additional FeaturesGet dedicated IP addresses with Amazon SES services. This is a premium facility with which you can deliver a huge amount of emails.
- Send Bulk Emails: With this SMTP service, sending emails in bulk requires just a few clicks. You can send thousands of emails in a fast, simple and easy way.
- Use Several Domains: Emails from a single account can be sent using different addresses and multiple domains.
- Trusted Whitelisted Servers: Each and every email delivered via MailGet SMTP wil land in the inbox of the receiver as the servers used are whitelisted and have guaranteed reliability.