10 Best Marketing Automation Services & Software
- Email Service Providers
- Email Template Builders
- Email Verification Services
- Free Email Marketing Software
The Best Marketing Automation Software Compared (in full) After you read this post you will know which marketing automation software is best for your business.
Key Features of Platformly
- Dashboards provide real-time business metrics that you can see at a glance on one screen. You have access to all the data you need to make decisions.
- You can track campaign performance and user interactions, which allows you to send out more targeted emails and adjust your campaigns accordingly.
- The powerful reporting module lets you to choose a contact and see all the past interactions you have had with them. This kind of detailed information allows you to build better personal relationships that can be translated into revenue.
- You can connect Platformly with PayPal, Zapier, ClickBank, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Stripe, Paddle, Facebook and many other apps that you use in your business.
- Behaviour-driven opt-in forms makes lead acquisition easier.
- Platformly is easy to use, with lots of templates that you can choose from. With this software you can design new email campaigns quickly and effectively.
- There are 3 packages that you can choose from. Starter, Growth and Unlimited.
- You can get Platformly for as little as $19/month. The Starter Plan has 1 dashboard, 1 domain, 5 integrations and 10K link visits per month and it can be used to send unlimited emails to 1K contacts/month.
- If you buy Platformly for a year you are entitled to 2 months free.
Key Features of MailGet
- The stunning email builder is very easy to use.
- Emails can be sent by connecting with widely used SMTP services like Mailjet, Postmark, Mandrill, SendGrid and many more.
- Manage your contacts effectively using the excellent email list management feature.
- All contacts can be imported easily via CSV.
- All spam, bounce, discarded and invalid emails can be discarded easily using the email list cleaning feature.
- Contact lists can be selected before sending emails.
- All email campaigns can be tracked.
- Fully customizable sign-up forms can be added to the website.
- Use the email drip feature to set up drip campaigns.
- The autoresponders will send automated emails to your subscribers.
- There is a free version with limited features.
- The Rookie plan costs $29/month and can be used to send emails to up to 5000 subscribers.
- The Pro plan is $49/month and can be used for up to 15000 subscribers.
- Advance plan costs $99/month and can be used for up to 50,000 subscribers.
Key Features of Wigzo
- The 360-degree user profiling feature enables you to keep track of prospective customers and create a complete user profile.
- The behavioral automation feature enables you to analyze individual customer behaviors and enhance your overall campaigning results.
- Automate email marketing and send personalized emails using the email personalization feature.
- Optimise your conversion and retention rates by sending personalized notifications to your customers.
- Send tailor-made product recommendations to your customers to maximize retention.
- Retain more website visitors using the exit intent campaign feature of this software.
- Wigzo's pricing is based on the type of organization that's buying, and there are 3 types: Startup, Business and Enterprise.
- Startup can be used for up to 500 subscribers and has all essential features.
- Enterprise can be used for up to 10000 subscribers and can be used on 3 websites.
- For an exact quote contact the Wizgo support team to discuss your needs.
Key Features of Foxmetrics
- Create and send personalized marketing messages to customers using the personalization feature.
- Recover your lost customers using the abandoned shopping cart recovery tool.
- Make use of the targeted survey feature to analyze levels of customer satisfaction and make improvements.
- Segment your customers according to their interests, send them segmented mail campaigns and reach out to them accordingly.
- Use the attribution modeling feature to maximize the effectiveness of your campaigns and enhance your revenues.
- The analytics and ad hoc reporting feature enables you to analyze customer profiles and understand trends and segments.
- The starter plan costs $450 and can accommodate 5 users. It has 1 warehouse, gets email support and can be used to send up to 5M emails.
- If you would like more features contact FoxMetrics customer support.
Key Features of Act-On
- The software comes with a fully customizable and easy-to-use dashboard.
- Use the excellent email marketing tools to create top quality and highly responsive emails and templates.
- The great list management tools help you to create, manage and segment lists.
- You can review the entire activity history of your contacts and understand their interests.
- Keep track of all pages viewed, downloaded or forms filled by your website visitors.
- The software features integrations with CRM systems like Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, Sugar, NetSuite and many more.
- All repetitive tasks can be automated easily using automated campaigns.
- Use the inbound marketing tools to attract customers and optimize conversion rates.
- The funnel reports in this software enable you to get a clear picture of the workings of your marketing strategy.
- You only pay for contacts that you interact with.
- For $900/month, you can communicate with 2500 active contacts, have 3 marketing users and 50 sales users, and you get 30000 API calls per day.
- For $2000/month you can email 2500 active contacts, you get 6 marketing users, 100 sales users and 30000 API call per day.
- Clients are billed annually.
Key Features of Adobe Campaign
- The software offers efficient campaign management across all channels from one place.
- Send appealing and personalized emails to customers to enhance overall satisfaction.
- Automate all your marketing campaigns easily and improve productivity.
- Create personalized customer profiles based on their activities and interests.
- Make use of the centralized offer catalog to send individualized messages across inbound and outbound channels.
- The software is integrated with Adobe Analytics and Experience Manager.
- Adobe Campaign offers excellent email marketing strategies.
- To get Adobe Campaign pricing contact their customer support to discuss your requirements.
Key Features of HubSpot
- Create great web pages, landing pages, blog pages and email templates using the simple drag-and-drop interface of this software.
- Publish all pertinent content easily with the blog post blueprints.
- Enhance your website traffic by designing engaging calls-to-action and personalized messages.
- Design excellent landing pages with ease and generate leads.
- Convert leads into customers by making use of drip campaigns.
- Keep a record of all customer interactions by easily connecting with HubSpot CRM and Salesforce.
- Make use of the keyword tool in HubSpot to create engaging content using key phrases being searched by customers.
- Create search and social media ads and also keep a track of them within HubSpot itself.
- The Starter can be used for 1000 contacts and costs $50/month.
- Professional has more features than Starter, can be used for 1000 contacts and costs $800/month.
- Enterprise can be used for 10,000 contacts and costs $3200/month.
Key Features of GetResponse
- Keep track of customer activity and segment them using the scoring and tagging tool.
- Use the web event tracking feature to keep track of the inbound traffic to your website and convert more and more visitors into happy customers.
- Recover all abandoned shopping carts and convert abandonments into purchases.
- Create excellent and fully expandable workflows and personalize customer experience using automation segmentation.
- Reach out to specific subscribers using the dynamic segment filters.
- Manage all contacts by utilizing the custom fields in the workflows.
- Create great campaigns using the simple drag-and-drop builder.
- Create perceptive workflows based on customer behavior and activity and then add filters to maximize impact.
- Create visual workflows to optimize marketing communications.
- Basic starts at $15/month and can be used for email marketing, autoresponders and unlimited landing pages.
- Plus starts at $49/month and features include everything in Basic as well as an automation builder, webinars with up to 100 attendees and simple CRM.
- Professional starts at $99 and has everything you get in Plus, as well as custom DKIM, paid webinars and an unlimited automation builder.
- Enterprise starts at $1199 and has more features than the other 3 packages.
Key Features of Juvlon
- The software provides multi-channel reporting for your SMS and email campaigns.
- Track the activities of all subscribers for both the SMS and email campaigns.
- The software provides a unified database for sending emails and circulating messages.
- The email and SMS databases have a unified subscription and unsubscription list.
- Help your customers step on to the next level of the sales pipeline by using the event-based triggers of the software.
- Juvlon integrates easily with your web applications, CRM or website.
- Use the A/B testing feature of the software to enhance the quality of your email marketing campaigns.
- Juvlon helps you keep a track of your website visits by automatically creating a UTM tracking code.
- Analyse the performance of emails and understand customer behavior by studying the Juvlon reports.
- The anti-spam feature enables you to send emails without spam.
- The software assures optimal email deliverability by dedicating a separate IP address to every client.
- You can choose the free package and send up to 12000 emails for 1 month.
- Different packages cost between $9 and $49/month and have varying features. They can all be used to send unlimited emails.
- If you do high volumes of email every month you should contact customer support to discuss your needs.
Key features of Marketo
- The great email marketing tools allow you to create great email campaigns seamlessly.
- Increase your website traffic with the help of the easy-to-use SEO tools.
- Marketo enables you to create personalized campaigns across channels like the web, mobile, ads and much more.
- Engage in personalized conversations with your customers and establish lasting relationships with them.
- Lead scoring allows you to identify leads and also understand customer behavior.
- Marketo’s applications for Salesforce.com and Microsoft Dynamics allow you to seamlessly integrate your CRM system.
- The sales dashboard gives you a clear and comprehensive idea about your prospective leads and opportunities.
- The centralized calendar helps you plan and manage all your marketing activities.
- Analyse and understand the effectiveness of your marketing activities and calculate your marketing ROI easily.
- Use the Marketo Moments mobile app to understand the trends of current marketing campaigns.
- Marketo has 3 packages: Spark, Standard and Select. They cost between $895/month and $3195/month.
- It's best to call customer support and discuss your needs for an exact quote.