The 10+ Best Free Email Marketing Software
What better way to keep in touch with your customers, clients, and prospects than through email?
Possibly, you have seen impressive and flashy email campaigns and you are fairly certain that to create and send such emails companies spend thousands of dollars that you may not have to invest. But what you may not know is that you can send such emails at an affordable price.
Make your choice from email marketing or SMTP services discussed in the following posts:
In order to step up the email marketing experience, we recommend you try some free email marketing plugins:
WordPress Email Marketing Plugins
There is a lot of email marketing software packed with the head-turning features you need to grab the attention of your customers or audience. You may not have to spend anything to try them out. Several email marketing software are completely free for the first few hundred subscribers, helping you to get started, build your subscribers list and figure out how email marketing is helping your business before you go big.Here are 10 of the best email marketing software available that offers free plans too.
Go through the Comparison of various Bulk Email Marketing Services
|Services||Pricing||Autoresponders||List Cleaning||Email Tracking|
Read through each software carefully and think about your needs. By the end you will know which one is most suitable for your business.
1. MailGet Bolt – Best Bulk Email Service Provider
MailGet Bolt is one of the best email marketing platforms. You can use it to design creative and responsive email templates, newsletters, promos and coupons for your business and send them to your email list efficiently.
MailGet Bolt offers a FREE plan with which you can send up to 9,000 emails to 300 customers in a month. If you find that you outgrow the free plan, then you can upgrade to the advanced version which charges only $49/month.
NOTE: If you buy the annual package you can use MailGet Bolt completely FREE for 2-MONTHs!
Key features of MailGet Bolt
- Create 100% responsive email templates using drag-n-drop email editor.
- Maintaining and managing a healthy email list is now easy with this service.
- Increase click-through rates with subscriber segmentation.
- You can increase user engagement by sending out auto-generated emails on sign-up.
- Create a series of emails with Drip emailing.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers by tracking sent emails.
- Grow your email subscriber list using MailGet API key.
2. MailGet – Email Marketing Tool
MailGet is a phenomenal email marketing service for those who have their own SMTP server. The software allows you to connect multiple SMTP servers at a time which will drives up the deliverability rate.
The service gives a FREE plan where you can design numerous attractive email templates, send unlimited newsletters to 100 subscribers a month and explore every feature of MailGet. You can upgrade to its paid plan which charges only $5/ month for unlimited emails + your SMTP server charges.
Key features of MailGet
- Schedule your emails on a daily, weekly, monthly, or annually basis.
- Effortlessly automate your emails with Auto-follow up.
- Check your email before sending it to the customer with the inbox preview feature.
- Manage & clean your email list in a few simple steps.
- Integrate multiple SMTP servers such as Mailgun, SendGrid, Mandrill, Mailjet, Amazon SES, etc.
- Merge Google Analytics and track the status of sent emails.
3. Moosend – A Software For Email Marketing
Moosend is an email marketing software which packs all the essentials that you need in a simple drag-n-drop editor so that you can easily create and send emails to subscribers.
Moosend's free plan is great for you if you send less than 2000 emails. You can send emails to up to 500 subscribers/month completely free. A credit card is not required to sign up. You can cancel your account at any time, and you can easily upgrade to a paid plan from your account.
Key features of Moosend
- You can create beautiful and effective templates without any coding knowledge with the help of the email creator.
- It automatically generates discount and promotion barcodes and attaches them to each message if required.
- You can import your contacts from .xls or .csv or upload contacts from Google, Basecamp and other online services. It automatically identifies and removes any duplicate emails.
- Autoresponders allow you to send automatic emails whenever you want, thus saving you time.
- It offers powerful analytics tools to see real-time reports.
- Moosend offers free inbox inspection, spam testing, automatic a/b testing, time-optimized messages and transactional emails.
- It offers 24/7 free expert support.
- The paid plan starts at $14/month
4. VerticalResponse – Targeted Email Marketing Services
VerticalResponse is a bulk email marketing software with which you create an unlimited number of sign up forms. You can connect your Facebook and Twitter accounts and post your messages from there.
VerticalResponse’s free plan allows you to send up to 4000 emails/month to 300 contacts or less.
Key features of VerticalResponse
- This software provides responsive templates which automatically adjust themselves to look great on mobiles, tablets, and PCs.
- Drag images and text blocks to your email to create a beautiful email in minutes.
- Automatically send welcome emails to new members through autoresponders.
- Get more clicks and opens by resending an email to those who did not open the original one.
- It provides reports of clicks, opens, email delivery, and much more.
- Advanced Reporting gives you detailed insights into how your readers open your emails, where they click, where they are located, which device they use and more.
- The HTML Editor helps you to create custom templates.
- You can send emails immediately or schedule them for later.
- You can update to the monthly plan starting at $11/month.
5. Benchmark Email – Email Marketing Services
Benchmark Email is one of the best free email marketing software and is used by many businesses. You get access to amazing features including a variety of email templates. It allows you to create online surveys and track email statistics.
Benchmark Email provides a free starter pack that lets you send up to 14000 emails/month to up to 2000 subscribers.
Key features of Benchmark Email
- You can use the professionally designed templates, or drag and drop your images into the email designer.
- All the templates are fully responsive and fit well on all screen sizes.
- It offers WordPress and Facebook signup forms to grow your subscriber list.
- Track and analyze the email campaign performance with the help of inbox checker, A/B testing, and reporting features.
- Easily import your data from apps that you are already using such as Gmail, Zendesk, and Shopify.
- This software integrates with 300 + popular applications including Google, Salesforce, Shopify, PayPal, WordPress and Facebook.
- Benchmark provides free 24/7 support via call chat or submit a ticket option.
- It offers a pay-as-you-go plan.
6. SendBlaster – Email Mmarketing Software
SendBlaster is an email marketing software perfect for those who are just starting out. Sending newsletters, managing mailing lists and analyzing campaign statics are made easier with this software.
It offers a version which can be downloaded for free and can be managed directly and quickly from your desktop.
Key features of SendBlaster
- Ready-to-use templates which can be customized in a few clicks.
- You can send personalized emails to each subscriber and add calendar events.
- Directly imports all your customer’s emails and databases from other software like Outlook and Thunderbird. You can also import contacts in CSV file format.
- You can merge two or more lists and sort them using advanced data filters.
- It has an automatic duplicating filter which checks for duplicate contacts before sending emails.
- It is integrated with Google Analytics and checks open rates and reading times.
- Advanced tracking helps you to analyze customers’ behavior such as clicks, open rates, etc.
7. MailChimp – A Tool For Email Marketing
More than 14 million people use MailChimp as their email marketing software. Emails can be delivered at a specific time in different time zones. MailChimp has a clean interface which makes it easy to use.
MailChimp offers a ‘free plan forever’ which includes 12000 emails to up to 2000 subscribers/month.
Key features of MailChimp
- You can connect your website with MailChimp to gain subscribers using customizable sign-up forms.
- Flexible designs can be created for different brands by using the simple drag-and-drop email designer.
- You get free reports and insights into customer behavior, sales and revenue using Google Analytics.
- The responsive mobile-friendly templates fit well on mobiles, tablets and other devices.
- It can be integrated with popular apps like Google, Twitter, and Facebook.
- You can update to the paid plan (Growing Business Plan), starting at $10/month.
8. Litmus – Email Marketing Services
Litmus is an email marketing software that helps you to create clean, web-based emails with instant desktop and mobile previews, comprehensive checklists, and advanced analytics. It helps you to build, test and track email campaigns and offers complete email testing tools for marketers.
You get a free 7-day trial before you buy.
Key Features of Litmus
- You can build, test and troubleshoot your emails using the code editor provided by Litmus.
- It scans and spam tests your emails with every major spam filter before sending.
- Litmus provides email previews to see your messages across all popular web browsers and mobile platforms.
- Get instant screenshots of your messages to easily tweak the format and make adjustments on the fly.
- Email analytics provides complete data on the performance of your emails like opens, clicks, etc.
- Email designers and marketers can learn and educate each other through the Litmus Community.
- You can upgrade to a pricing plan starting from as low as $99/month.
9. PutsMail – Email Marketing Software
PutsMail is a free standalone tool for email designers to perform quick tests for templates and newsletters. This tool helps you to send HTML email to any email address for debugging and design testing.
Litmus purchased Putsmail in 2014 and continues to offer it as a completely free, standalone service.
Key features of PutsMail
- PutsMail is a simple and efficient email delivery testing software.
- It allows you to send HTML emails for cross-platform testing.
- This software offers email previews across more than 50 different devices and platforms – including Lotus Notes to iPhone 6.
- It’s a great tool which detects errors in HTML code.
- CS Inliner inspects your style to improve the compatibility and resilience of your design.
10. Elite Email – Email Marketing tool
This is an efficient email marketing software which helps you send emails to subscribers. You can effortlessly select the list of users you want to send emails to and the rest is done by the software itself.
Elite Email’s Free Forever plan allows you to send emails to up to 500 contacts per month. You can sign up for free with no time limit, no credit card details required. You get full access to all the features and unlimited image storage, and it provides you access to phone, email and live chat support.
Key features of Elite Email
- All the templates are customizable with the drag-and-drop editor. Add images, coupons, articles, links and create a professional-looking template with just a few clicks.
- The fully responsive and mobile-friendly templates fit perfectly on all devices (smartphones, tablets and PCs).
- It provides you with real-time reports to give you an in-depth analysis of how your emails are performing.
- You can capture new contacts with customizable sign-up forms and pop-up buttons.
- Add contacts manually by the copy-and-paste option, or upload a CSV or Excel. You can use API to sync your contacts from your CRM program.
- Built-in CRM to create tasks and reminders for any of your contacts.
- Gives you visual insights into each campaign through the easy-to-read charts and graphs.
- If you outgrow the free plan you can choose a paid subscription starting at $15/month for up to 1000 contacts.
11. Campayn – Email Marketing Services
Campayn is an email marketing solution for small businesses through which you can create templates using drag-and-drop platforms and send emails, newsletters, etc to your contact list in a matter of minutes.
Its free plan allows you to send 20000 emails per month to up to 500 contacts; it also includes one follow up email and basic reporting.
Key features of Campayn
- Contact Manager helps you to import your email lists from other online services like Gmail, Highrise, and Yahoo.
- You can create simple sign-up forms and embed them on your website.
- All the emails are responsive and adjust to all devices and different screen sizes.
- You get detailed reports on clicks, shares, likes, and opens.
- All your data is safe and secure with Campayn.
- The share button on the newsletter makes it easy for your contacts to share on Twitter, Google+, Facebook, Pinterest, and Linkedin. You can see every share from each contact in your reports.
- You can set up a single or a series of autoresponders to send to new contacts.
- You can upgrade to the paid plan starting at just $10/month.
Mailerlite is a mailing software which allows you to design fast and simple email newsletters with a drag-n-drop editor. It has a variety of pre-designed email templates which will help you to deliver a best content to your contact list.
Mailerlite’s Forever Free plan enables you to send unlimited emails to up to 1000 subscribers. This plan is perfect for you if you send high-volumes of emails. The plan includes full access to all features, including automation and landing pages.
Key features of Mailerlite
- It provides a drag-and-drop editor, custom HTML editor, rich text editor and built-in photo editing feature in addition to pre-designed templates to create amazing campaigns.
- They provide a Popup subscribe form to convert website visitors into subscribers.
- This software manages your subscriber list by handling unsubscribers, bounces and more.
- You can create signup forms for your website using the Web Form Builder.
- It helps you to track everything including the number of opens, subscribes, clicks, bounces, spam complaints and more with the campaign reports.
- You can create and schedule automated emails like birthday greetings, welcome messages, and other date-based emails.
- It offers 24/7 customer support via live chat and email.
- You can upgrade anytime to its paid plans starting at just $10/month.
Trying out the free plan of any email marketing software before buying is a wise idea. This way, you get to know the good and bad of the software. All the ones discussed here have free plans, so try them and choose the one which works best for your business.
You may also like:-
Thanks for reading!