The 11 Best Email Marketing Tools of 2022
“Gather high-quality leads by using these affordable email marketing tools! “
Email marketing is a proven and simple strategy used for promoting business. It is helpful in attracting new users and maintaining close relationships with loyal ones.
Choosing the best marketing tool for your business is a tough task. That's why we've decided to bring you some of the best email marketing tools in this article.
Each contains important features such as drag-n-drop email builder, social sharing icons, email tracking, multiple SMTP and so on.
Once you read through, it will be a matter of determining which tool and features you need, and how much you want to spend email marketing software. By making use of any of these tools, you can improve the quality of your business.
If you want to learn more about the cheapest available email marketing service providers, the blog post, Best Email Service Provider will certainly be helpful.
Check out the latest posts:-
A Quick Comparision of Email Marketing Tools
|Services||Price(Month) ||Drag & Drop Feature||Multiple SMTP||Email Tracking||No. Of Subscribers|
1. PlatformlyRead ReviewView Listing
- Try Platformly free for 15-days. There are no limitations in any plan you want to test.
- Pricing for 1000 contacts starts at $19/month, 2500 contacts starts at $29/mo, 5000 contacts – $49, etc. You can find more information here.
- You can also choose one of the packages as the addition to your plan: Starter (free), Growth ($49/mo) or Unlimited ($99/mo).
Key features of Platformly
- Marketing Automation: Trigger personalized messages based on user actions
- Email Marketing: Design and send beautiful email marketing campaigns with ease
- CRM: Nurture your company’s relationships with clients and leads
- Business Dashboards: Monitor the health of your business in real-time
- Link Tracking: Track and optimize all of your online marketing
- Lead Capture: Convert visitors into customers with beautiful forms and pages
- Complete Reports: Make data-backed decisions with comprehensive reports
MailGet is a leading email marketing software. Compared to other mailing servicesit is quite cheap. With MailGet, one can easily send mass emails to potential users via different SMTPs like Amazon SES.
Using its drag-and-drop functionality, one can create an email template without any prior knowledge of the software or coding experience.
- It has a Starter plan which costs $5/month with which you can send unlimited emails to 5,000 subscribers.
- For 25,000 contacts, you have to pay $29/month and you also get to create unlimited monthly campaigns.
- The Pro plan costs only $49/month for 50,000 subscribers.
- The Advance plan's subscriber numbers range from 100,000 to 1,000,000. The price ranges from $79/month to 673/month respectively.
Key features of MailGet
- A drag and drop functionality
- Powerful and responsive email builder
- Email smart analytics
- MailGet API
- Email editor
- Email personalization tag
- Embeddable web forms
- Email automation
- Email list management
- Test email facility
- MailGet is used for creating templates for campaigns, newsletters, promotions etc.
3. MailGet Bolt
MailGet Bolt is a bulk email marketing software through which you can easily design newsletters and email templates in a few minutes. With this service, you don’t have to connect to any external SMTP server to send emails to customers.
The most interesting attribute of this software is the auto follow-up. If a user doesn't open an email for 2-3 days, then an automatic follow-up email is sent so that they don’t miss any useful information.
- MailGet Bolt has a basic plan starting from $9/month for 2500 subscribers.
- It also has a Rookie plan with which you can send limitless emails to 5,000 subscribers at just $19/month.
- The Pro plan costs $34/month and can be used to send emails to 10,000 subscribers.
- Its Advance plan is a variable one. It starts at $49/month for 15,000 subscribers and goes as high as $439/month for 200,000 subscribers.
Key features of MailGet Bolt
- Delivers 100% responsive email templates in different niches.
- Manage and clean your email list effortlessly.
- Handy dashboard.
- Drip email marketing.
- List segmentation helps get higher click rates.
- Track status of your emails etc
SendinBlue is a powerful all-in-one email marketing plug-in. It offers not only email marketing services, but also SMS campaigns and transactional emails which include password resetting, account creation and order confirmation.
Plans offered by this tool consist of unlimited contacts along with tiered pricing based on the number of emails you want to send every month. It comes with a limited free plan.
Its pricing plan consists of charges such as $25/month for 40,000 subscribers, $39/month for 60,000 subscribers, $66/month for 120,000 subscribers so on. To know more, visit the SendinBlue pricing page.
Key features of SendinBlue
- Template gallery
- Drag-and-drop designer
- Mobile-friendly emails
- Inbox preview
- Content management
- Email sending
GetResponse is an intuitive and easy email creator that can build emails without a line of code. It provides free access to more than 1,000 images in an image library.
Improve your business standards and also increase profits by using amazing GetResponse themes.
Its pricing starts from $15/month for 1,000 subscribers and goes up to $1,199/month for 100,000+ subscribers.
Key features of GetResponse
- Email creator
- An autoresponder, which helps turn leads into customers along with smart automated follow-ups
- Professionally designed email templates
- A learning center where there are tons of downloadable guides and hundreds of videos for getting started
- Easy-breezy list imports
- Available inbox previews option
- Accessibility of mobile apps for Android and iOS
- Contact segmentation
AWeber is the platform that lets you collect leads by sending creative and responsive emails to customers. You can stay on top of things with one-time broadcast emails such as newsletters and promos.
With AWeber, you can easily generate sales and leads for your business. It will help you grab the attention of viewers and increase the number of users in your list.
At just $19/month you can send unlimited emails to 500 subscribers. This tool has other plans for 2,500, 5,000, 10,000 and more subscribers. To know more, visit the AWeber website.
Key features of AWeber
- Mailing list management
- Drip campaign
- Responsive email templates
- Email auto-responder
- WYSIWYG Email Editor
- Email marketing API
- Subscriber segmentation
- 24/7 customer support
ConvertKit is an easy and friendly email marketing platform. With ConvertKit, you can easily manage lists and add subscription forms by making use of the ConvertKit widget.
You can also easily extract content from pages and posts or create your own content. Further, you can edit a template for different mailing lists by writing HTML and CSS code on footers and headers, and embed forms on any website.
Key features of ConvertKit
- Drag-and-drop sequence builder for designing emails
- By using ConvertKit, you can keep a track of things through a simple dashboard
- Along with featured images, send your posts to readers
- Build and send newsletters within WordPress
- Subscribers and mailing list management is Ajax powdered in wp-admin
- SMTP integration
- Broadcast content or integrate your RSS feed
With Mailpoet, you can create automated emails, newsletters, autoresponders and post notifications. It allows you to capture subscribers with a signup widget.
By making use of MailPoet, you can drop images, posts, and social icons in your newsletters. You can also change colors and fonts on the fly. It is a simple solution for WordPress.
It starts at $10/month for 2000 subscribers, and with this you get detailed stats and welcome emails. The yearly plan is $99.
Key features of MailPoet
- Availability of drag-and-drop newsletter editor
- You can easily send your latest posts automatically
- Send emails to your WordPress customers
- Import subscribers in two steps
- Segment your list which will be based on opened, unopened and clicked emails
- Get stats for your newsletter
SendPress is an easy to use and a convenient WordPress theme which comes with all essential features. You can create different newsletter templates according to your favorite style and you have the option to edit.
Conveniently import content from your site and schedule newsletters to be sent at the right time. Start forwarding newsletters and emails with the easy-to-access newsletter plug-in.
SendPress has yearly plans starting at $39 for 1 site and going up to $399 for unlimited sites with multiple features.
Key features of SendPress
- Unlimited subscribers
- Simple editor
- Customizable forms and a subscription widget
- Text and HTML versions of newsletters
- Double and single opt-in
- Customizable newsletter templates
- Scheduled sending of newsletters
10. Semper Plugins
Semper Plugin is one of the most famous plug-ins. It is used to manage WordPress open graph social Meta and SEO. It's an all-in-one SEO pack which will help your blog or website in different search engines and social media networks.
In Semper Plugins, subscribe to HTML which offers a special feature to send HTML notifications to different subscribers.
It has a single website license for only $69 annually with updates and support.
Key features of Semper plugins
- It is an all-in-one SEO pack.
- Video SEO module
- Advance support for WOO commerce
- Accessibility of knowledge center
- Access to premium support forums
- Search engine optimization for custom taxonomies and tags
With Campaigner, you will notice how easy it is to grow your business and manage your marketing.
It offers purchase behavior, engagement scoring, workflows and much more. It will help you improve your business and enhance the quality of service you provide to your customers.
Campaigner's pricing starts at $19.95/month for 1000 contacts. Go to their website to find out more.
Key features of Campaigner
- Designed for conversions
- High deliverability
- One-click signup links
- Lead capture pop-ups
- Mobile opt-in codes
- Mobile responsive
Today competition is tough and to be the best you have to grab user attention. By using any of the above-discussed email marketing tools, you can stay ahead of the competition.
Whether you are starting from scratch or you have a list of subscribers, email-marketing tools will always come in handy.
You can leave us your feedback and/or comments below.
For more information on email marketing visit the following blogs: