10+ Best Cheap Email Marketing Services & Software
“Double the growth rate of your business and save heaps of money using cheap email marketing services.”
A study suggests email marketing yield an ROI of $38 for every $1 spent. Undeniably, email marketing is the favorite of digital marketers to promote their services and products.
So, if you have products and services to promote or want to keep your customers and subscribers updated with latest newsletters then, there’s nothing better than email marketing.
We have compiled 10 best cheap email marketing services. “Best cheap email marketing services” isn’t just for sake of saying. In fact, we’ve dwelled the web, have tried and tested each service and have compared the prices, features to get nothing but the best.
With our compiled service, you can create email templates from scratch using drag and drop builder. Then, you can integrate single or multiple SMTP to send your bulk emails. Further, you can add lead capture tools to the emails, track the emails sent and do a lot more.
Even you can check the preview of your email in order to see how it will look in the customer’s inbox.
Moreover, you can send all types of emails to them such as promotional, registration, verification etc.
I’m pretty sure that all these will really improve the growth of your business!
This article contains the best cheap email marketing tools which you can use easily. Now, find out and choose which service will be the best for your business needs.
You may also like to read:
- Cheapest Email Marketing Services
- Autoresponder Email Marketing Services
- Drip Email Marketing Software
A Quick Glance at Various Cheap Email Marketing Services
|Services||Pricing||Drag & Drop Feature||Multiple SMTP||Email Tracking||No. Of Subscribers|
1. MailGet Bolt
MailGet Bolt is a great service to send emails to a number of people and convert the strangers into your customers. The software lets you create multiple attractive emails that will grab the attention instantly and thereby increase the probability of business progressiveness. All you have to do is to use its drag & drop email builder. That’s it!
The software has an integrated SMTP which is an added advantage for the user and he doesn’t have to hunt for the same anywhere. One more great feature is the drips (pre-framed emails) which can be sent at any particular time slot chosen by the user.
- The price plan of MailGet Bolt begins from the Starters plan which costs only $5 on the monthly basis. Through it, you can send incalculable emails to 2500 ids at a time.
- When we move on, the Rookie plan comes. It charges $19/mo in order to send emails to 5000 subscribers. Along with it, you’ll get the feature of live chat support too.
- For sending emails to 10,000 ids, you have to purchase the Pro plan which costs $34/month. With it, you will also get to use automatic followup feature too.
- At last, the Advance plan come which has too much variety & I mean it. Its pricing starts from $49/m to $439/m in which the subscriber id count also ranges in between 15,000 & 2,000,000 respectively.
Key features of MailGet Bolt:-
- You easily manage your subscriber list at one place without scattering all your email management work.
- An autoresponder function of the MailGet Bolt allows you to send an auto-generated mail whenever a customer fills up the form.
- You can easily import emails from the list and manage them accordingly.
- The software handles the bounced, spammed and suspended list hence keeping you updated.
- You can also track emails which have been sent via the software. This feature gives you the full supervision of emails. It gives you insights on opened rate, attachment open rates and a lot more.
- Also, you will be able to capture more leads through the inbuilt lead capture tool.
MailGet makes your email marketing journey as easy and affordable as it gets. It is loaded with an astonishing number of features and its affordable packages are sure to bring smiles to small businesses.
Through the SMTP routing functionality, you can send emails to your subscribers via multiple SMTP services which provide the best inbox delivery rate. That’s why most of the people who seek email marketing tools think it in their choice list.
- It has a basic plan which costs only $5 on monthly basis & allows to send emails to 5000 subscribers.
- The Rookies package charges $29/month & you can send unlimited emails to 25,000 ids in just a click.
- For medium-size businesses, Pro plan is best. It charges only $49/month for 50,000 subscribers.
- At last, the Advance plan is best for large business works. It costs $79 to $672 on monthly basis for 100,000 to 1,000,000 subscribers.
Key features of MailGet:
- Easy to launch and use your email marketing service in 3 simple steps
- Stunning WYSIWYG email editors that make framing and designing emails easy and fun.
- Great embedded web form feature through which you can embed signup forms which in turn helps you generate leads back to your website
- You can set up autoresponders to you emails like welcome messages, payment confirmations, coupons, etc.
- Uses Amazon SES which provides high deliverability.
- Provides emails drips which let you add pre-written emails that customers and subscribers receive on a timely basis as soon as they get added to the list.
StreamSend is an email marketing service provider that is easy to use and get started with. It also offers a seemingly flawless interface, mobile-ready templates, and smart message delivery. It offers great services through which you can convert your social media followers into email subscribers.
StreamSend also offers the ability to add videos to emails making them instantly more effective and interesting at an affordable rate.
- It offers a free 30-day trial period for up to 200 emails. The paid plans starting at $19.90.
Key features of StreamSend:
- Get access to hundreds of impressive templates which help you in creating custom layouts, design graphic elements with access to different color schemes.
- Customizable sign up form to capture leads.
- Simply drag and drop to add videos to your email.
- Preview your emails in 30 email clients and the nine different spam filters ensures they will be delivered successfully.
- Provides reporting and tracking your emails through which you can monitor bounce rates, forward rates, click rates, open rates, etc.
Zoho is a web-based email marketing solution that offers CRM and social media integration at a very low price. It is designed for small to mid-sized businesses and helps them to automate their entire email marketing process. It offers many amazing features such as social sharing, list management, HTML editor, A/B Testing and link engagement at a super affordable rate.
- It offers both a pay-as-you-use plan and monthly subscription plan starting at $6 and $5 per month respectively.
Key features of Zoho:
- Add contacts manually, import them or sync from your Zoho CRM account to build your mailing lists.
- It provides sign-up forms to be used on your website. The new subscribers automatically get added to your mailing list.
- Edit and customize your templates with the drag and drop editor, without any programming skills.
- Select a date and time of your convenience to schedule your email campaign in advance or you can also send campaigns immediately.
- It allows you to automate your follow-up emails.
- Share your email campaigns on your social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Let your subscribers share your campaign.
- Check the performance of your email campaign in real-time and get complete campaign report including opens, bounces and click-through rates.
- It offers you social reports which provide you the number of likes, comments, tweets or views for every email campaign.
VerticalResponse is a cheap and effective email marketing service that provides you with a complete set of online tools to design, deliver and engage the audience with your emails. Its advanced editing features make it ideal for newsletters and emails with multiple pictures in them.
- The pricing plan starts at just $11 a month.
Key features of VerticalResponse:
- Use the mobile-friendly free templates or you can also import your own HTML code. The templates are fully responsive and provide simple drag and drop options.
- Let’s you create a sign-up form to build your list.
- Adavnced image editing features.
- It enables you to automatically welcome new members by sending them welcome emails through autoresponders.
- This tool also enables posts your messages to Twitter followers and Facebook fans.
- It allows you to send automated follow-up mails to get more clicks and opens.
- Also, it offers you delivery and engagement reports of your camping and helps you to strategize your next steps
GetResponse is one of the most popular and easy-to-use email marketing platform that provides a variety of advanced features to grow your business. With its beautifully designed templates, solid customer support and good third-party contact integration, it stands out from the others.
- Provides you with a 30-day trial period without the need to enter credit card details.
- The pricing plan starts at only $15/month.
Key Features of GetResponse:
- It offers you more than 500 pre-designed and customizable templates to choose from. Also, you can use the drag and drop HTML editor to create your own template.
- GetResponse provides you amazing tools to grow, import or hosts an email database.
- It provides an in-editor mobile preview to preview your email while creating them.
- Automate your emails with autoresponder and manage through drag-and-drop organizer.
- It suggests the perfect timing to deliver your emails to your subscribers.
- You can share your newsletter to social platforms like Facebook, Linkedin, Google+, Twitter etc.
- Provides an option to identify people who did not click on the newsletter so that you can put them in a separate section and send them a differently designed email.
- Provides split testing options which allow you to split test up to 5 different users
- Track clicks, opens, unsubscribes and social shares – all from one analytics dashboard.
- The company offers great support through live chat, email and phone (9am-5pm EST).
Moosend offers you a fully-featured email marketing service with automation features and a fully-responsive email campaign editor. It provides many bulk email tools such as personalized fields, A/B Split Testing, sign-up sorts, click maps and segmentation of your client’s lists. It is best suited for small, medium and even large enterprises.
- The monthly plan starts at as low as $25/month for up to 5000 subscribers.
Key features of Moosend:
- Use the drag and drop editor to design a newsletter that looks beautiful on every device.
- You can use the email marketing automation to send campaigns to your subscribers based on their activity or information.
- Advanced list segmentation to provide the right information to the right customer.
- It offers scheduled deliveries and spam tests.
- Powerful real-time analytics to optimize your email campaigns and measure their success in real-time.
- It integrates with your favorite apps through API.
iContact offers email marketing service with easy-to-use tools that is suited for beginners and experts alike. All stages of business from small businesses to large senders can benefit from the professional email marketing services provided by iContact. It specializes in sending high volume email sending from 35,000 to 5 million plus subscribers.
- The pricing plan of iContact starts from $14/month.
Key features of iContact:
- iContact provides with hundreds of well-designed templates to choose from for different type of customers.
- It allows you to send or schedule posts on your social media pages like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- It provides tools that let you create signup forms and track your social media likes.
- To make sure that your email reaches your potential customer, iContact includes spam checker in emails that suggest different lines and changes to your mails that will help you bypass the spam folder of your potential client.
- Provides you with tools to check results and track your email newsletter activity.
- iContact automation feature greets new subscribers which not only saves time but also keeps your business in the minds of your potential customers.
ActiveTrail provides a simple and effective email marketing solution that can be used by anyone without any technical knowledge. It offers services to wide range of businesses like small and large businesses, freelancers, non-profit, public administration etc. It is a feature-rich software that supports both Mac and Windows alike at a cheap rate.
- Its pricing plan is very affordable and starts at just $7/month.
Key features of ActiveTrail:
- Simply build a campaign by adding text and images, ActiveTrail will do the rest for you.
- The personalization feature enables you to customize the recipient’s name, text and in the subject line and within the campaign.
- Create emails and automate them with visual autoresponder software.
- It integrates with PayPal for quick and convenient payment directly from a landing page or email campaign.
- The sign-up form builder allows you to build dynamic and responsive sign-up forms and incorporate them into your landing pages or website.
- The advanced reporting tools provide real-time reports about the performance of your campaign in an easy and clear manner.
MailerLite is an affordable email marketing service perfect for small businesses or start-ups. It offers many list building, template designing, photo editing and reporting features that you really need. It also supports A/B Testing and autoresponder.
- The paid plan starts with as low as $10/month for 1001-2500 subscribers.
Key features of MailerLite:
- It provides the simple drag and drop options which make designing emails easier.
- Use the free pre-designed templates or create your own custom emails with the HTML editor.
- Design Embedded webforms and popup subscribe forms for your website to turn your visitors to subscribers.
- It offers you campaign reports to track your campaign’s performance based on opens, clicks, bounces, unsubscribes, link activity, spam complaints and much more.
- Go mobile with the iPhone app and iPad subscribe app.
- It integrates with most popular web services like WordPress, Facebook, SumoMe and many more.
11. Elite Email
Elite Email is an easy and effective email marketing software that offers a simple yet robust platform for both beginners and expert marketers. Unlimited image hosting, affordable pricing, and high-quality customer support are some of the notable features of Elite Email.
- The paid subscription starts at $15/month. Along with the features mentioned below, you will alos get to do list segmentation to send targeted emails.
Key features of Elite Email:
- It offers professional and mobile-friendly templates which can be customized according to your tastes and audiences.
- Sharing your emails across social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin etc is easier than ever with Elite Email.
- It offers free unlimited storage with no upgrades or add-ons required.
- You can schedule your messages in advance for sending them to your subscribers at a preferred time.
- The spam checker saves your campaign from being marked as spam by your readers.
- Elite Email gives you real-time reports and to see who are engaging with your emails and what interest them.
So above are some of the best cheap email marketing services you might ever find in the market. You read it correctly!
Apart from it, they are way too easy to use in such a way that a non-technical guy can also use it without any complications.
You just have to choose the one that best that suits your businesses and keep your customers and subscribers informed about your latest activities and products. The reason is that deciding your marketing strategy and planning your campaign is perhaps the most important thing you can do for your business. You do this work to retain the existing subscribers and customers and bring in more potential customers and subscribers.
So in case of any queries & suggestions, just drop a comment below. We’ll get back to you soon!
For more related information go through the following blog –
Apart from email software, you must be in need of some free email marketing plugins. We’ve compiled up such plugins too– WordPress Email Marketing Plugins.