10+ Best Cheap Email Marketing Services & Software
“Double the growth rate of your business and save heaps of money using cheap email marketing services.”
A study suggests email marketing yields an ROI of $38 for every $1 spent. Undeniably, email marketing is a favorite for digital marketers to promote their services and products.
So, if you have products and services to sell or want to keep your customers and subscribers updated with the latest newsletters there's nothing better than email marketing.
We have compiled a list of the 10 best cheap email marketing services. “Best cheap email marketing services” isn't an exaggeration. We tried and tested each major email marketing service, comparing prices and features to bring you this list.
With any software discussed here you can create email templates from scratch using a drag-and-drop builder. Then, you can integrate single or multiple SMTP to send bulk emails. You can also add lead capture tools to the emails, track them after they are sent and do a lot more.
These tools allow you to preview your email to see how it will look in the customer's inbox. You can use them to send all types of emails including promotional, registration and verification.
All these are features that your business could use.
This article contains the best cheap email marketing tools which are easy to use. Choose the one which best suits your business needs.
You may also like to read:
- Cheapest Email Marketing Services
- Autoresponder Email Marketing Services
- Drip Email Marketing Software
A Quick Glance at Various Cheap Email Marketing Services
|Services||Pricing||Drag & Drop Feature||Multiple SMTP||Email Tracking||No. Of Subscribers|
Platformly is a business management and marketing automation tool with an easy-to-use email builder and tracking system. It is the perfect tool to use for email marketing campaigns as it sends out targeted, event-driven emails and has one of the highest deliverability rates. The software has more than 100 ready-to-use templates, but you can also create your own.
- Platformly offers 3 different feature packages that you can choose from depending on your business needs. You can start as low as 1K contacts and go as high as 100K+.
- For each plan you have the option of a 15-day free trial that allows you to try out all the features.
- The cheapest (Starter Feature Package) can be used for free to send emails from 1K contacts upwards. For example: 1K contacts costs $19/month, 10K costs $69/month and 100K contacts costs $499/month.
- Starter Plan features include 1 dashboard, 1 domain, 5 integrations, 10K link visits each month and 10K page visits each month.
- If your business has 100K or more contacts and you would like unlimited features the best package is the Unlimited Plan which costs $598 a month.
Key features of Platformly
- Using Platformly you can create smart, targeted follow-up email sequences with just a few clicks.
- The Marketing Automation feature allows you to develop winning campaigns every time and no lead is lost. An array of reports allows you to track each and every metric along the way.
- You can send simple follow-up email campaigns, send one-off emails to individual contacts or broadcast emails to your whole contact list.
- A wide variety of beautiful and professional templates provides for unique email campaigns.
- One of the best things about Platformly is that upgrades are easy. You can buy additional features at an affordable price with the click of a button.
MailGet Bolt is a great service that you can use to send emails and convert leads into buying customers. The software lets you create multiple attractive emails that grab attention instantly and increase business growth. All you have to do is to use its drag-and-drop email builder. That's it!
The software has an integrated SMTP which is an added advantage for the user (he doesn't have to look for one anywhere else). One more great feature is the drips (pre-framed emails) which can be sent at any set time chosen by the user.
- Pricing for MailGet Bolt begins from the Starters plan which costs only $5/month. With it, you can send as many emails as you want to 2500 ids at a time.
- Next is the Rookie plan. It costs $19/mo and can be used to send emails to 5000 subscribers. It comes with live chat support too.
- For sending emails to 10,000 ids, you have to purchase the Pro plan which costs $34/month. With it you get to use the automatic followup feature.
- The Advance plan has lots and lots of features. Its pricing starts from $49/month to $439/month and the subscriber id count ranges between 15,000 & 2,000,000 respectively.
Key features of MailGet Bolt
- You can easily manage your subscriber list in one place without scattering all your email management tasks.
- An autoresponder function of MailGet Bolt allows you to send an auto-generated email whenever a customer fills up the form.
- You can easily import contacts from other lists and manage them accordingly.
- The software handles bounced, spammed and suspended contacts hence keeping you updated.
- You can also track emails which have been sent via the software. This feature gives you full insight into all activity including open rate, attachment open rates and more.
- You will be able to capture more leads through the inbuilt lead capture tool.
MailGet makes your email marketing journey as easy and affordable as it gets. It is loaded with an astonishing number of features and its affordable packages are sure to bring smiles to small businesses.
Through the SMTP routing functionality, you can send emails to your subscribers via multiple SMTP services which provide the best inbox delivery rate. That's why most of the people who seek email marketing tools think it in their choice list.
- It has a basic plan which costs only $5/month and allows you to send emails to 5000 subscribers.
- The Rookies package charges $29/month and you can send unlimited emails to 25,000 ids with just a click.
- For medium-sized businesses, the Pro plan is best. It charges $49/month for 50,000 subscribers.
- The Advance plan is best for large businesses. It costs from $79 to $672/month for 100,000 to 1,000,000 subscribers.
Key features of MailGet
- Easy to launch and use this email marketing service in 3 simple steps
- Stunning WYSIWYG email editors that make framing and designing emails easy and fun.
- Great embedded web form feature through which you can embed signup forms which help you generate leads back to your website
- You can set up autoresponders like welcome messages, payment confirmations, coupons, etc.
- Uses Amazon SES which provides high deliverability.
- Provides emails drips which let you add pre-written emails that customers and subscribers receive on a timely basis as soon as they get added to the list.
StreamSend is an email marketing service provider that is easy to use. It offers a seemingly flawless interface, mobile-ready templates, and smart message delivery. It provides great services through which you can convert your social media followers into email subscribers.
StreamSend also offers the ability to add videos to emails making them instantly more effective and interesting at an affordable rate.
- It offers a 30-day free trial period for up to 200 emails. The paid plans start at $19.90.
Key features of StreamSend
- Get access to hundreds of impressive templates which help you create custom layouts and design graphic elements with access to different color schemes.
- Customizable sign up form to capture leads.
- Simply drag and drop to add videos to your email.
- Previewing your emails in 30 email clients and nine different spam filters ensures they will be delivered successfully.
- Provides reporting and tracking through which you can monitor bounce rates, forward rates, click rates, open rates, etc.
Zoho is a web-based email marketing solution that offers CRM and social media integration at a very low price. It is designed for small to mid-sized businesses and helps them automate their entire email marketing process. It offers many amazing features such as social sharing, list management, HTML editor, A/B Testing and link engagement at a super affordable rate.
- It offers a pay-as-you-use plan and monthly subscription plan starting at $6 and $5/month respectively.
Key features of Zoho
- Add contacts manually, import them or sync from your Zoho CRM account to build your mailing lists.
- It provides sign-up forms to be used on your website. New subscribers automatically get added to your mailing list.
- Edit and customize your templates with the drag and drop editor, without any programming skills.
- Select a date and time of your convenience to schedule your email campaign in advance, or send campaigns immediately.
- It allows you to automate follow-up emails.
- Share your email campaigns on social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Let your subscribers share your campaign.
- Check the performance of your email campaign in real-time and get a complete campaign report including opens, bounces and click-through rates.
- It offers you social reports which show the number of likes, comments, tweets or views for every email campaign.
VerticalResponse is a cheap and effective email marketing service that provides you with a complete set of online tools to design, deliver and engage the audience with your emails. Its advanced editing features make it ideal for newsletters and emails with multiple pictures in them.
- The pricing plan starts at just $11 a month.
Key features of VerticalResponse
- Use the mobile-friendly free templates or you can import your own HTML code. The templates are fully responsive and provide simple drag and drop options.
- Let’s you create a sign-up form to build your list.
- Advanced image-editing features.
- It enables you to welcome new members by sending them emails through autoresponders.
- This tool allows you to post messages to Twitter followers and Facebook fans.
- It allows you to send automated follow-up emails to get more clicks and opens.
- It offers you delivery and engagement reports of your camping and helps you to strategize next steps
GetResponse is one of the most popular and easy-to-use email marketing platforms. It provides a variety of advanced features to grow your business. With its beautifully designed templates, solid customer support and good third-party contact integration, it stands out from the others.
- Provides you with a 30-day trial period, no need for credit card details.
- The pricing plan starts at only $15/month.
Key Features of GetResponse
- It offers you more than 500 pre-designed and customizable templates to choose from. You can use the drag and drop HTML editor to create your own template.
- GetResponse provides you amazing tools to grow, import or host an email database.
- It provides an in-editor mobile preview to preview your emails while creating them.
- You can automate your emails with autoresponder and manage them through the drag-and-drop organizer.
- It suggests perfect timing to deliver emails to your subscribers.
- You can share your newsletters on social platforms like Facebook, Linkedin, Google+, Twitter etc.
- Provides an option to identify people who did not click on newsletters so that you can put them in a separate section and send them a differently designed email.
- Provides split testing options which allow you to split test up to 5 different users
- Track clicks, opens, unsubscribes and social shares – all from one analytics dashboard.
- The company offers great support through live chat, email and phone (9am-5pm EST).
Moosend offers you a fully-featured email marketing service with automation features and a fully-responsive email campaign editor. It provides many bulk email tools such as personalized fields, A/B Split Testing, sign-up forms, click maps and segmentation of client lists. It is suitable for small, medium and even large enterprises.
- The monthly plan starts at as low as $25/month for up to 5000 subscribers.
Key features of Moosend
- Use the drag and drop editor to design a newsletter that looks beautiful on every device.
- You can use email marketing automation to send campaigns to your subscribers based on their activity or information.
- Advanced list segmentation so you can provide the right information to the right customer.
- It offers scheduled deliveries and spam tests.
- Powerful real-time analytics to optimize your email campaigns and measure their success in real-time.
- It integrates with your favorite apps through API.
iContact offers email marketing service with easy-to-use tools and is suited for beginners and experts alike. Small and large businesses can benefit from the professional email marketing services provided by iContact. It specializes in sending high volume email, from 35,000 to 5 million+ subscribers.
- The pricing plan of iContact starts from $14/month.
Key features of iContact
- iContact provides hundreds of well-designed templates to choose from for different type of customers.
- It allows you to send or schedule posts on your social media pages like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- It provides tools that let you create signup forms and track your social media likes.
- To make sure that your email reaches your potential customer, iContact includes spam checker in emails that suggest different lines and changes that help bypass the spam folder of your potential client.
- Provides you with tools to check results and track your email newsletter activity.
- iContact automation feature greets new subscribers which not only saves time but also keeps your business in the minds of your potential customers.
ActiveTrail provides a simple and effective email marketing solution that can be used by anyone without any technical knowledge. It offers services to a wide range of small and large businesses, freelancers, non-profit, public administration etc. It is feature-rich software that supports both Mac and Windows at affordable rates.
- Its pricing plan is very affordable and starts at just $7/month.
Key features of ActiveTrail
- Simply build a campaign by adding text and images; ActiveTrail will do the rest for you.
- The personalization feature enables you to customize the recipient’s name, text and subject line depending on the campaign.
- Create emails and automate them with visual autoresponder software.
- It integrates with PayPal for quick and convenient payment directly from a landing page or email campaign.
- The sign-up form builder allows you to build dynamic and responsive sign-up forms and incorporate them into your landing pages or website.
- The advanced reporting tools provide real-time reports about the performance of your campaign in an easy and clear manner.
MailerLite is an affordable email marketing service perfect for small businesses and start-ups. It offers many list building, template designing, photo editing and reporting features. It also supports A/B Testing and autoresponder.
- The paid plan starts as low as $10/month for 1001-2500 subscribers.
Key features of MailerLite
- It provides the simple drag and drop options which make designing emails easier.
- Use the free pre-designed templates or create your own custom emails with the HTML editor.
- Design embedded webforms and popup subscribe forms for your website to turn your visitors into subscribers.
- It offers campaign reports to track your campaign’s performance based on opens, clicks, bounces, unsubscribes, link activity, spam complaints and much more.
- Go mobile with the iPhone app and iPad subscribe app.
- It integrates with most popular web services like WordPress, Facebook, SumoMe and others.
Elite Email is an easy yet effective email marketing software that offers a simple and robust platform for both beginners and expert marketers. Unlimited image hosting, affordable pricing, and high-quality customer support are some of the notable features of Elite Email.
- The paid subscription starts at $15/month. Along with the features mentioned below, you will also get list segmentation for targeted emails.
Key features of Elite Email
- It offers professional and mobile-friendly templates which can be customized according to your tastes and audiences.
- Sharing your emails across social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin etc is easier than ever with Elite Email.
- It offers free unlimited storage with no upgrades or add-ons required.
- You can schedule your messages in advance and send them to your subscribers at a preferred time.
- The spam checker saves your campaign from being marked as spam by your readers.
- Elite Email gives you real-time reports so you can see who are engaging with your emails and what interest them.
Above are some of the best cheap email marketing services available today.
They are so easy to use in such that a non-technical person can implement them with ease. Choose the one that best that suits your business and keeps your customers and subscribers informed about your latest activities and products.
In case of any queries & suggestions, write a comment below and we'll get back to you soon!
For more related information read the following:
If you need free email marketing plugins, we've compiled a similar list here: WordPress Email Marketing Plugins.