Top 10 Campaigner Alternatives 2019
1. Platformly – Best Campaigner AlternativePlatformly is a recommended alternative to Campaigner. It helps marketers capture and nurture leads, gain insights into customer preferences and build relationships that translate into sales. It is one of the best tools to accelerate business growth through email marketing.
- Platformly offers detailed sales reporting so that you can see a complete picture of your business at a glance.
- It allows you to track metrics across different campaigns and monitor activities that drive sales as well as what customers respond to.
- Platformly allows you to send mobile-friendly, optimized emails that look good on smartphones, laptops, and tablets.
- Platformly allows you to track specific metrics, and you can change them at any time. You can see your most profitable channels and allocate resources accordingly.
PricingYou can buy Platformly for as little as $19/month and use it to send emails to up to 1000 contacts. There are 3 packages to choose from and each has a 15-day free trial. If you send more than 100000 a month and want unlimited features you can choose the Unlimited Plan.
MailGet Bolt is one of the best Campaigner Alternatives as it has an accessible setup, extremely low pricing plans and a wide array of features. It is a complete package to create, send and track all your email templates. Its most remarkable feature is that it has an inbuilt SMTP for sending emails. You do not have to get into hassles of complicated SMTP set-up. It has a beginner-friendly UI and it only takes a few seconds to get started. MailGet Bolt has an exemplary email list verification feature which helps you maintain the hygiene of your email list. It is a very practical tool for importing and exporting contact lists.
- Drip Emailing: MailGet Bolt lets you create an automated series of drip emails which you can schedule as needed.
- List Segmentation: It has an advanced list segmentation feature. Using it, you can segregate your contact list on the basis of different parameters like geolocation, follow-up lists and more.
- Email Scheduling: It allows you to schedule your emails for when your target audience is most likely paying attention.
- User- friendly Drag and Drop Builder: MailGet Bolt has a user-friendly drag and drop builder which lets you create your email templates in a breeze.
PricingThe price of the starter pack is $9/mo for 2,500 subscribers. The rookie pack is priced at $19 for a month for 5,000 subscriber list. It also has a free trial for a month where you can send 300 emails per day. The pricing goes up to $49/mo for a 15,000 strong subscriber list.
Do you know emails that are personal, relevant, and time-scheduled have higher open rates? With MailGet, one can tick-mark all these categories for every subscriber. MailGet is emerging as one of the most powerful email marketing platforms in recent times. It is one of the most affordable services in the email marketing segment and has won the trust of thousands of big business giants like Cisco, Avaya, Iskon and many more. You can use it for creating and sending email templates using multiple SMTPs. Tracking each detail of every sent email is one of the most noteworthy features of MailGet.
- 2X Open Rate: One can send automatic follow-up emails to non-opens and therefore, double the chances of email-open rate.
- Autoresponder – MailGet has got an autoresponder feature using which you can send automated replies based on various actions of the contacts and users.
- Drag-and-Drop Email Builder: The inbuilt email builder lets you easily design emails with the drag-and-drop feature. It is very simple and user-friendly.
- Enhance Lead Capture: You can capture more email leads with the in-built lead capture tool.
PricingSending emails with MailGet is very affordable. The Starter Pack is priced at $5/month for 5,000 subscribers. The Advance Pack is priced at $672/month for a gigantic 1,000,000 subscriber list. The price of sending 25,000 emails is just $29/month. Compare for yourself the striking rate differences between MailGet and MailChimp for a 25,000 subscriber list.
MailJet is an incredible email solution for fast-moving teams. Mailjet rightly believes in “Build Together. Send Smarter.” It is the perfect solution for companies with large emailing requirements. The minimalist user interface is so user-friendly that even a beginner can start their email marketing campaign from scratch. You just need to follow the navigation cues on the dashboard. One feature that needs to be highlighted is that you can easily launch opt-in campaigns. This helps you increase and generate leads and create better CTA (Call To Action) offers. It also offers subscription forms which you can add to your website. They allow you to quickly capture leads from any website.
- Collaboration Toolkit: It lets you work faster on your emails as all the tools are easy to locate and use.
- SMTP Server: It integrates easily with any system and scales with the volume requirements.
- A/B tests: It allows you to test the sender’s name, subject, content, and design of the email. This feature makes your business more competitive.
- Email Tracking: You can track email clicks and opens easily for all your business campaigns.
PricingThe free trial pack gives you 200 emails/day. The Basic Pack with essential features is priced at $8.04/mo for 30,000 emails whereas the Premium Pack with advanced features is priced at $14.96 for a 30,000 email list. The Enterprise Plan gives you an opportunity to request a quotation based on your requirements.
SendGrid is world’s largest cloud-based email marketing software. With a customer base of over 50,000 businesses, it provides manageable email infrastructure. Furthermore, it has an innovative campaign builder that mirrors your preferred workflow. SendGrid is a “One Stop-Shop Email Solution”. Hence, you don’t have to manage a separate marketing database and transactional email service. After designing your first campaign, you can easily duplicate it. In other words, you need not build each campaign from scratch. This saves time and increases efficiency.
- Top notch Deliverability: Email Infrastructure, domain authentication, and proactive ISP outreach ensure you optimal inbox delivery.
- Customizable Analytics: SendGrid reports are custom-made on the basis of timeframe, email category, ISP, geography, and device type.
- Email Infrastructure: IP address setup is optimized for monthly sending. Fully-dedicated IPs are also provided for Pro-and-above plans.
- Global Support: 24/7 dedicated customer support ready to answer any questions.
PricingFree Pack: You can send 40,000 emails for the first 30 days, and then send 100/day, forever at $0/month. Essentials Pack: These are ideal for teams sending up to 100,000 emails/month. It starts at $9.95/month, plus $10/month for every additional 10,000 contacts
“Powerful email marketing with a personal touch”, Emma delivers targeted email campaigns for over 50,000 businesses. Its platform is very user-friendly and has numerous advanced functions such as personalization, segmentation and automation which are accessible even to a beginner. The business results or statistics on each of your email campaigns can easily be measured with the custom analytics tool.
- Seamless Browsing Experience: Emma lets you design beautiful email invitations without any interruptions. With Emma’s marketing automation suite, you can turn your buyers into raving fans.
- Segmentation: Emma has the smartest and most intuitive segment builder in the game. The list segmentation tools make it easy to find your target audience.
- Easy-to-edit Templates: Emma’s easy-to-edit templates are a breeze to use and are a great way to start mass mailing.
- Mailings View: When you log in, Emma gives you a snapshot of important information on your most recent campaign. It includes all the necessary information that you use to track activity (open rate, click rate etc).
PricingPRO Pack: For small businesses ready to do smarter email marketing, the PRO pack starts at $89 /month for 10,000 contacts, with an annual contract.
- Landing Page Builder: No coding is required to use this amazing tool. Just select a template, customize and publish it.
- Advanced Reporting: It allows for easy monitoring of performance with open rates, clicks, devices, locations, etc.
- Autoresponders and Email Service: One can automatically send emails at a scheduled time based on customer interactions with the previous emails. This leads to an increase in customer engagement levels.
- Custom Survey: You can easily conduct surveys and collect actionable insights in real-time.
PricingYou can send 4,000 emails per month to up to 300 contacts for free. Businesses that need to send unlimited emails can purchase the Basic Plan at $11 /month. Pro and Pro+ packs are priced at $16/mo and $196/mo respectively. The latter provides you with an expert team to help you with the successful running of your campaign.
StreamSend has beautiful templates that can be optimized for computer monitors, tablets and mobile devices. One feature that makes it stand out is its “Pause-Emails” facility; the service allows you to “pause” the monthly service during months when you aren't planning to send any emails for a low monthly fee.
- Pre-made templates: Want an edge over your competitors? StreamSend offers over 900+ interactive email templates and a fully featured email editor to design perfect templates for your subscribers.
- Bulletproof Delivery: You can easily reach the subscriber’s inbox no matter what type of service they use. Undoubtedly, it is one of the best parts of using this email software.
- Dynamic Content: Giving a personal touch to your content with relevant elements is a powerful feature of StreamSend.
- Seamless Integration with Technological Platforms: There is no need to switch from existing solutions such as CRM, POS, CMS, or e-commerce platforms.
PricingThe basic plan is for $19.95/month for 1,000 subscribers. More details can be found by contacting their sales team.
dotmailer is an informatics based marketing software that is built by marketers, for marketers. It helps you build and send well- written, personalized messages to multiple channels and applications within seconds. The interface design is simple and hence proves a great Campaigner alternative. Furthermore, the drag and drop feature used for email building is manageable and practical. You can easily find what you’re looking for while navigating the dashboard.
- Easy- to- use software: dotmailer gives wings to your imagination. It is so easy to use that advanced marketing tasks are a cakewalk.
- E-commerce marketing automation: dotmailer gives all the tools and flexibility one needs to become a smart e-commerce marketer.
- Best of breed marketing: Ever thought of building your own marketing cloud? dotmailer does the work for you and works with other best-of-breed platforms to help you build one.
- World-class integrations: Single sign-on is feasible and fully integrated.
PricingFor pricing details, you need to contact their sales team.
How about sending emails based on your subscriber’s favorite activity. Phenomenal! Isn't it? Moosend’s innovative automation editor lets you set up automated workflows from one participant to another. Also, you can send triggered campaigns based on your subscribers’ behavior.
- Advanced List: Want to develop communication with your subscriber? Segmentation is the key tool to use. Moosend’s advanced list segmentation leads to an increase in open rates.
- Analytics: With the specially designed link analytics tool, you can easily get strategic insights on the emails sent. It will help you increase click-through-rates effortlessly.
- Email Automation: Moosend's automated workflows will turn your prospects into returning buyers and help you augment your ROI.
- Integrations: Moosend offers a professional SMTP service with which you can integrate their platform with other applications of your choice.