10 Best Bulk Email Marketing Services & Software’s
Are you looking for most powerful and cost-effective bulk email marketing solutions for your business?
Email marketing is a proven strategy to promote your business, attract new customers and maintain a good relationship with loyal customers. That means using the best in class mass mailing services, you can easily gain momentum in your business.
But which is the best bulk email service provider?
It is indeed that follows the under covered points –
- Best delivery rate.
- Which is exceptionally cheaper than big guns in the market
- Faster deliver of messages.
- 360 degree sales and marketing automation.
- Comprehensive tool.
- Attractive User Interface.
- Multiple autoresponder and work flow options available.
Based on above listed features find out best email marketing software for your busines from the corressponding post
Check out my list of top ten email marketing solutions to find the best solution for your email designing and marketing requirements. The list features most promising email services that offer ample of opportunities and exceptional support to customers in building their business better.
I am sure, one of these marketing solutions will match your needs. Let’s start with the best….
The Best Bulk Email Marketing Services & Software’s Compared (in full)
Check all the services in detail as per your needs and choose service wisely – by the end, you’ll know exactly which one is the right option for you.
1. MailGet Bolt
MailGet Bolt is one of the finest bulk email sending software that you will come across presently, the system has some powerful features that enables you to frame all the mails in a perfect manner that will result in the increased traffic at your business
The software enables all the users to demonstrate their key services in the mail, also, the mails will directly fall in the inbox increasing the deliverability rate.
An integrated SMTP service is an exclusive feature of the software, in other softwares you have to get it separately, the features such as drag and drop builder will help you create the mails quite easily.
Prominent Features :-
- The software enables you to track mails which has been sent by you as a user with the help of mail tracking feature of the system.
- The autoresponder function of the system delivers an auto generated mail which will be created by you at the time when the user submits the forms on the website.
- The system can segment the contact lists and keep the record in the form of suspended, bounced and spam lists.
- The email list cleaning is another feature which is responsible for removing the unwanted mail ids from the list.
- A function called as the drips will enable you to dispatch a number of mails at an desired time slot which means you can choose the time and day at which you want to send the series of mails.
- Embed subscription forms at your website which will help you to capture leads, you will acquire the contact details of the customers.
- You can easily import emails within the MailGet, in addition, the software will enable you to double the open rate with auto follow up tool.
In total there are 7 pricing plans among which we are showing as following :-
Plan 1 :- In the first plan, the services will be available at $42 per month by which the user can send unlimited mails to 10000 subscribers.
Plan 2 :- In the second plan, the services are available at $59 per month through which you can send unlimited mails to 15000 subscribers.
Plan 3 :- As per the third plan, you will have the services at $89 per month through which you can send unlimited mails to 25000 subscribers.
Plan 4 :- On the same track, fourth plan you will get the services at $139 per month through which you can send unlimited mails to 35000 subscribers.
Plan 5 :- In the fifth plan you will get the services at $199 per month through that you can send unlimited mails to 50000 subscribers.
Plan 6 :- Talking about the the sixth plan, you will get the services at $279 per month by which you can send unlimited mails to 75000 subscribers.
Plan 7 :- The highest plan is the seventh plan you will get the services at $369 per month through which you can send unlimited mails to 100000 subscribers.
The first on my list for bulk email service provieders is MailGet. And trust me, it’s the best I have found so far. MailGet is an amazing email marketing solution with features such as email builder, drip email, MailGet API and auto responder.
However, the thing that adds more value is that MailGet is 100x cheaper then the most popular marketing solutions. And it integrates with multiple SMTPs including Amazon SES, Mandril, Mailjet, SendGrid and MailGun for high inbox deliverability. It means you can choose one or more SMTPs at the same time to shoot the emails for maximum deliveries, email opens and clicks.
Why MailGet is so cheap? It’s because the software is plugged with Amazon SES, the cheapest and most reliable email marketing solution in the world. When using Amazon SES, you can send up to 2,000 messages per day free. Over 2,000 messages, you pay a meager rate of $0.10 per thousand messages.
Prominent Features :
- The responsive email builder with free templates for various niches let’s you design compelling email.
- The software needs no hosting and complicated setup.
- See inbox previews to analyze the look and feel.
- A built in list management and list cleaning system is available to update subscriber list.
- Straightforward and interactive user interface
- Split testing
- Import emails in CSV format and send unlimited number of emails
- MailGet Bolt, the advanced service is more functional, easier and quicker in bulk email sending.
- Autoresponder is available for sending automated sets of emails.
- You can also schedule your emails for specific time
- MailGet API automatically synchronize contacts in your desired list
- Google analytics integration for real time reports about email opens, click and bounce.
- The basic plan starts at $29. It includes unlimited emails to 10,000 subscribers.
- You can start with the basic one and upgrade according to requirements. Based on number of subscribers and volume of emails sent.
- The $49 and $79 per month plans offer unlimited emails to 50,000 and 1,00,000 subscribers respectively.
- There are plans available for as high as $140, which is still cheap when compared with the starting packs of other companies.
InfusionSoft is a remarkable platform for small businesses. It is a complete package for startups and small businesses that have a less target audience, and need to learn the marketing techniques.
InfusionSoft is simple yet has powerful bulk mailing service that lets users run successful campaigns and keeps your users engaged with attractive newsletters.
Prominent Features :
- Through its smart CRM, you can not only import and organize the contacts but also segment them based on their needs.
- It also let’s you increase the engagement through streamlining the leads.
- You can initiate a personalized communication by analyzing multiple parameters such as email sends, clicks and payment history.
- It automatically send follow-up mails and set a personalized after sales communication that you can track and manage.
- Moreover, the analytical feature gives an upper hand to evaluate and improve any campaign or project.
- You can calculate revenues and track leads.
- It also saves your system connection time by integrating APIs, synchronizing data with popular accounting software solutions and giving access to third-party apps.
- You can choose a yearly plan or a kick-start package. The basic annual package covers three users and cost $199 per month. You will get complete CRM and marketing automation along with access to 2500 contacts and 12,500 emails per month.
- With full features and access to 100,000 emails per month, the annual plan for maximum 10 users comes for $599 per month.
- You can even choose a trial pack of $999 that you have to pay even with other plans.
This is easy-to-use cloud based software with part CRM and part email marketing features. With autopilot, you can create personalized journeys and boost them with favorite apps. The in-built integrations to messaging, marketing and lead intelligence make it favorable for SMS, email and physical mailing.
Though the software has an appealing user interface, it is overly complicated to use. However, $20 per month for a start up plan can asks you to try it.
Prominent Features :
- You can track real-time activity and visualize your campaign with pre-built reports.
- Enhance the user experience with built-in integrations
- The drag and drop allows you to execute a campaign anytime, anywhere.
- You don’t need IT support as it has in-built end-to-end marketing automation tool.
- It also has action-based trigger automation, bulk data import and export, unlimited custom fields, HTML email editor and dynamic text personalization to make your campaign assured success.
- Static and dynamic smart list segmentation, complete email support and online tutorials are other promising features.
- Autopilot has a base plan of $20 per month and a business plan of $40 per month.
- The base plan includes unlimited journeys, 1000 contacts, Slack and Zapier integrations, bulk emails, SMS and Headsup, and segments & reporting features.
- You can enjoy a 30-Day free trial to best test the software.
- Attractive User Interface
- Multiple auto-responder and workflow options
- Complicated to use for basic email campaigns
- Limited email templates
- No phone support
What’s better than having an integrated marketing software with superhuman features. Sendpulse is comparatively new in the market yet it is a popular choice for bulk emailing. The platform uses artificial intelligence system, personalization and predictive analytics to create an exceptional campaign.
With Sendpulse, you can easily gain 50 to 100% user engagement. The REST API allows fast implementation of email functionality. Moreover, you can integrate transactional emails into CRM and CMS systems, e-commerce and mobile applications. It’s the appropriate thing for a DIY marketing.
Prominent Features :
- No technical expertise required
- Easy and quick installation
- Drag and drop editor with 100s of templates for compelling emailers
- Easy and quick SMTP integration to activate dedicated IP address for bulk mailing
- Automates target sending of emails, SMS & Web push notifications through a scheduler with 3rd party integration
- Supports mobile devices & comes with exhaustive analytics
- Creates behavioral user profile for individual subscriber based on the patterns of product purchase, layout, time zone, communication preference and more
- Senpulse offers four types of subscription plans. You can start with free plan that has a limit of 2,500 subscribers and 15,000 emails per month.
- The prepaid plan called Pay as you go allows you to pay only for emails you need.
- If you want complete package look for monthly plan and VIP package with respective features.
- Best for medium and small business
- Detailed analytical report for every campaign
- API integration with CM system
- High Deliverability
- It’s a bit slow
Email marketing is one of the many solutions that Cybridge offers. With Cybridge, its easy to send bulk mails and track email, clicks and other visitor activities. From designing to tracking and analysis, the company does it all for you.
Prominent Features :
- Templates for campaign design
- Personalized emails with no spam and no bounce assurance
- Strong infrastructure to send over 1,00,000 emails per day
- Responsive designing for mobile compatibility
- No plans or pricing available online. You can contact the support team for the same.
If simplicity is your choice, Mailerlite will surely impress you.
No complex settings and tools. Just sign up and start the trial version. This relatively new email marketing service provider is very user friendly. It has excellent customer support and interesting email designs.
Enjoy effortless campaign designing, quick analytical result tracking, efficient subscriber management and more. With everything that small businesses need, the pricing is the perfect icing on the cake!
Prominent Features :
- Easy drag-and-drop editor
- Responsive email designing
- RSS campaign
- It can disable the double opt-in
- Automated subscription of notifications
- Emoji Support
- Segmentation, tracking and campaign reporting
- AB testing
- Email statistics tracker
- Sendpulse monthly plans are much cheaper. You can send unlimited emails and access all features in every plan.
- The primary plan with 1000 subscribers is free while the monthly plan starts with just $10.
- Simple to use
- Multiple features and robust support system
- Cheaper than other service providers
- Low open rates
- No refunds
Pure360 is more than just an email service provider for small to medium and large businesses. It has four different plans that they called ‘Suite’, each has its unique features and specialties.
Moreover, the Maturity Model is another interesting thing that helps customers understand how advanced their email campaigns are.
Prominent Features :
- It has all the mandatory features including behavioral re-targeting, spam testing delivery, inbox preview, free email templates and more
- ROI calculator for expected improvement
- Web application security to prevent unauthorized account access
- The software delivers personalized content, prevent duplication and has intelligent time sending
- Advanced email automation
- Online ‘clipboard’ of content snippets
- Split content optimization
- Price for each suite is available on request. Visit their site and get to know more.
- Simple to use platform
- Unclear pricing
InfoUSA is a basic direct mailing and marketing service. It doesn’t have the impressive advanced features such as integration, automation, designing or auto responder.
However, the company has expertise in bulk mailing. It provides an assorted email list. You can target customers based on religion, consumer specialty, business specialty and more.
Along with email campaigns, the company generates leads through postal and phone contacts. In a way, it does traditional marketing.
Prominent Features :
- Creates variety of products such as postcards, brochures and emailers.
- Clean up the mailing list to ensure subscriber data authenticity
- Provides carefully scrutinized mailing list
- Can merge your mailing list to remove duplicate and incorrect addresses for higher results
- Offer pre-designed themes and layouts for quick designing
- Pricing is on request. It is based on multiple factors. Better to speak the customer support.
- Effective direct mailing
- Offers design, print and mailing service
- Customer support time is limited
- No advance tools available
- Basic marketing platform
- Extra charges for fancier HTML layout
- Not Eco-friendly
- No way to track regular mails
With Mailgoes, you can create compelling marketing campaigns. The software caters small to medium and big enterprises. Now, it has included bulk email service both promotional and transactional in its service list.
It provides instant campaign reports, click tracking and email bounce management. You can expect above 90% uptime infrastructure to fix up any downtime issue.
Prominent Features :
- They claim to have an extensive gallery of HTML templates to create compelling emails.
- It also provides real time graphical reports
- High inbox deliverability
- MailGoes offers four email-marketing plans namely Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum. The base plan has up to 5 lakh emails.
There is no specific email marketing service that fits all. The selection of the right tool greatly depends on your personal requirements and how a software meets them.
However, we have numerous options available; MailGet achieved the #1 spot in this list for its uniqueness, efficiency, affordability and ability to cater a huge number of small to medium and large businesses.
I hope the article has provided the useful information to make a right decision.
If you still have any questions about bulk email service providers or email marketing, please feel free to post them in the comments below. Your suggestions are also welcomed.
For more related Stuff check out the following blog –