10 Best Affordable Email Marketing Services & Software
Email marketing is one of the most powerful marketing strategies for any business in today’s world. It is that marketing strategy that enriches business communications, target specific markets, drives conversions, open platform and is both environment-friendly and cost-effective technique.
For several years, email marketing when compared to other marketing techniques has generated the highest ROI for marketers. For every penny spent, it has been able to generate around $40 of ROI.
How does it work and what are its uses –
There are companies that provide this particular services & software. You just have to choose according to your budget and requirements the best service provider. Hire any service and start sending emails to your target audience.
- Personalize every message using rich customer’s data.
- Track, test and optimize emails performing in real time.
- Segment your subscriber’s list.
- Autoresponders and drip emails can be send.
With email marketing retain potential clients while targeting new markets. Give promo codes to collect discounts or any welcome notes in just a few clicks. Isn’t it’s amazing!!
Today I have listed out the 10 Best Email Marketing Services & Software that you must consider.
Let’s start to explore them briefly –
The Best Email Marketing Software Compared (in full)
Check all the services in detail as per your needs and choose service wisely – by the end, you’ll know exactly which one is the right option for you.
MailGet is an email marketing service that sends email by integrating standard Amazon SES as an SMTP. It also supports 5 more SMTPs Mandrill, SendGrill, Postmark, Mailgun and Mailjet. Amazon SES is a very cost effective mode of sending emails at 2,000 messages per day for free. Once you have crossed 2,000 messages, you have to pay $0.10 per thousand messages, the current Amazon SES rate.
Some of the benefits of using MailGet include you get best delivery rate. The delivery rate is much faster than any auto responder, excellent designed templates, and multiple SMTP options.
MailGet also has other integrations, including Wufoo (forms), Zapier and Google Analytics (web traffic data).
Commendable Features :
- Create Email – you can create email for broadcast to sequence using the drag and drop email builder, basic text editor, and custom code (HTML) editor.
- List cleaning & validation – It provides email cleaning, verification and validation service to remove spam, invalid, bounce and suspended emails from your contact list.
- Autoresponder – automated emails to welcome your new subscribers.
- Add Contacts – you can add contacts by pasting them in the box. Your new contacts will automatically synchronize with your desired list through API.
- Drip emailing – set drip campaigns and save time by automating your email marketing.
- Customize signup forms and add them to your blog or website.
- Connect SES – you have to configure the Amazon SES properly.
The pricing of MailGet is also decent coming at $29 for 10,000 subscribers, $49 for 50,000 subscribers and $79 for 100,000 subscribers.
ActiveCampaign facilitates the growth for small to mid-size businesses. It is an all-in-one marketing platform which comes with the best user interfaces for building automation campaigns and enjoyable to use. Apart from scrolling customer information from a small window and the basic reporting, the email marketing tool is a great tool to use.
If you are running a small firm and want a powerful tool, then ActiveCampaign is your best option as it provides you with the tools for keeping track of clients in the sales process, managing existing contacts, and getting new customers.
Notable Features :
- Zapier Integration – it integrates with more than 120 different tools through their Zapier integration. You will need to use a paid Zapier subscription to be able to access certain integrations.
- Email Marketing – you can send design beautiful email campaigns, newsletters, and keep in touch with your customers.
- Marketing Automation – you can automate your marketing channels.
- Sales and CRM – you can get more leads using this feature.
Few of the drawbacks include CRM & email builder design and no native integrations.
Their plans include Lite which comes for $9 /month, Small Business which costs $49 /month, and Enterprise that costs $149 /month.
GetResponse comes with most of the features you could possibly find in an email software service which include excellent autoresponder functionality, ability to import contacts, grow and host an email database, a wide range of templates, responsive email designs, split testing, in-depth reporting, RSS / blog to-email functionality, comprehensive segmentation options, and social sharing tools.
The text, sign-up, and image editors are limited in their capabilities.
Commendable Features :
- Landing pages – you can use landing pages which let unlimited views and split testing when you purchase the “Pro” plan or higher.
- Webinars – you can make use of this feature depending on the package you have bought.
- Autoresponders – they are e-newsletters which are received by your subscribers at regular intervals which are chosen by you.
- Tracking options – the purchase behavior of your customers is tracked.
- Unique marketing suggestions – this is deal choice for start-ups because of editing and customization of its templates which can help your email campaigns.
Some of their plans include Email, Pro, and Max. Apart from that there are also 7 additional types of plans. It begins with $15 (‘Email’) / $49 (‘Pro’) / $165 (‘Max’) for 1,000 subscribers and goes up to 50,001 to 100,000 subscribers: $450 / $490 / $580.
Benchmark email service provides a free plan through which you can access several of its tools. Some of the features include A/B Testing for Subject Lines, Contact List Automation, RSS Email Campaigns, Email Delivery Management, Signup Forms, List Segmenting, Surveys & Polls, Google Analytics, Inbox Checker Email Client Preview, Data Security Pin, Sub Accounts, Engagement Email, and Engagement Automation.
The benefits of using this email service is that it comes with a free plan, several user segment options, excellent live customer support, and the Google Analytics tracking. Few of the drawbacks of the tool include no Gmail or other third-party contact integration, email editor quite poor, Flickr integration not working sometimes, and no mobile preview.
- Great template selection – the email marketing service offers hundreds of template designs for several purposes. Some of them are newsletters, product promotion templates, seasonal and holiday greetings, event invitations, and templates for real estate offices, restaurants.
- Visual editor tools – it offers visual editor tools which enable you to control the process of the email design.
Their free plan comes with 2,000 contacts and more than 10,000 emails per month. The contact-based plans start at $11.95 per month for 600 contacts, for up to 4 million emails they come for $4,000 per month. The send-based plans start at $9.95 per month for 600 emails and for 100,000 emails per month they cost $375.
AWeber is known for designing powerful auto responders and comes with efficient email marketing templates. Some of the pros of using AWeber include unlimited emails, helpful materials, cost effective plans, and extensive reporting capabilities. Few of the drawbacks include you cannot import from third-party address books or Gmail, there are no free plans, there is no Google analytics, and imports are very time consuming.
When you are looking for a tool that comes without a lot of fuss, then you can give AWeber a try.
- Campaigns – you can now create automated emails using their drag and drop editor.
- Auto responder follow up – with the auto responder follow up you can now send several delivered emails.
- Sign up forms with style – you can now design your list with excellent looking mobile-responsive sign up forms.
- Template customization – gives you the flexibility to customize your own email templates and manage contacts.
Few of the other features include Email Newsletters, RSS to Email, Drag-and-Drop Editor, HTML Email Templates, App Showcase, Manage Subscribers, and others. The cheapest plan costs $19 per month for 500 contacts. For 2,500 contacts you will need to pay $29 and $49 for 5,000 users which are suitable for small businesses.
6. Constant Contact
Constant Contact is an easy to use and powerful email marketing tool. Business can be accelerated using the Email PLUS features like Coupons, Polls and Surveys, Event Marketing and Auto-responders. They offer different types of templates that are supported by various digital devices like mobile, tablets etc.
You can connect with your prospects and customers in minutes on email marketing with the features including, social integration, one-click editing, and comprehensive tracking. Constant Contact help you manage and store all your contacts in a well organized form. The new and improved delivery system helps you overcome your customer’s spam filters and deliver the mail to the right person on time
- Contact management – contacts can be easily uploaded from Outlook, Gmail and Excel. Inactive, bounced, unsubscribe email are updated automatically.
- Image editing – this tool has designed for making the editions easily. Good redo/undo features. It has wide span of
- Success Tracker – email tracking tool helps to track who is clicking, opening, and sharing the emails.
- Extended possibilities – the PLUS features enable you to marketing capabilities beyond inbox. So that you can connect people in the new ways of business.
The basic plan starts at $20/month and the Email PLUS have their plan starts at $45/month for email list up to 500 emails.
ConvertKit is an ideal email software service which has been designed by bloggers and is suitable for bloggers who are in search of quality tool. The sequences enable you to easily communicate with your readers.
You should consider using ConvertKit if you are looking for a tool that comes with ease of use, automatic send-to-un opens, simple list cleaning, white glove migration, competitive pricing, aggressive feature release schedule, and quality support team.
Some of the benefits of using ConvertKit are it is cheaper, faster, cleaner, and has awesome automations.
- Beautiful, responsive opt-in forms – the opt-in forms are can be used on your website as and when you want.
- Automate your book marketing – unless your book marketing is automated, the chances are that the reader will not come back to your blog.
When you want 1,000 subscribers for your blog, then you will need to shell out $29 per month. If you want 5,000 subscribers you have to pay $79/month. The rates keep increasing depending on the number of subscribers you intend to have.
8. Campaign Monitor
With Campaign Monitor, you have a tool that makes it simple to send uses with beautiful email newsletters, attract new subscribers, and receive excellent reports on the results.
Campaign Monitor is an easy to use email software service. Their website is extremely helpful as it provides demos on their link, tutorials, and best practices for communications and email content. With features like the analytics, you can identify content, title, links, are useful for users.
- Powerful email marketing with drag-and-drop simplicity – with the drag and drop simplicity you can run professional email marketing campaigns which are beautifully-designed.
- Personalize every message using rich customer data – you can personalize the email using the right content to the users.
- Grow your email list, reach a bigger audience – you can now make use of signup forms to introduce new customers and increase the audience.
The Campaign Monitor comes with three plans namely basic that comes for $9/month you can send 2,500 emails to 500 people, unlimited plan for $29/month you can send unlimited emails to 500 people, and premier for $149/month you can send unlimited emails to 500 people.
9. Mad Mimi
If you are looking for a cheap way to send, track, and share your e-newsletters online, then your best option would be Mad Mimi. It comes with simple features that might not seem very effective, but they can get the job done. It is also cheaper to competitors like GetResponse which comes for $15, MailChimp for $15, and Campaign Monitor that costs $19.
Some of the benefits of using Mad Mimi are the pricing. It is quite cheaper when compared to its competitors. It has the ability to integrate several third party apps. You can make use of the free trial. Some of the drawbacks of using Mad Mimi are the auto responder functionality is very limited and you have one email template to work with.
- Convenience and cloning – you can save your customized themes. Usually email services come with features based on designer’s creations, but unlike them, you can design your own.
- List Management – you can design your own web form on your website and manage automated suppression which comes with unlimited lists, segmentation, unsubscriber’s.
- Reports & Tracking – you can keep track of the real time results and find out the results of your e-mails.
- Face book web form – if you have a Face book page then you can add your Mad Mimi web form.
- Simple to use – it is extremely simple to use. Even new comers to email marketers can start using it without outside help.
Mad Mimi provides you with four main plans which include basic for $10 per month which lets you send e-newsletters to 500 email addresses, pro for $42 per month helps you send e-newsletters to 10,000 email addresses, silver for $199 per month enables you to send e-newsletters to 50,000 contacts, and gold for $1,049 per month – 350,000 email addresses.
10. SharpSpring Mail +
SharpSpring Mail + was earlier known as GraphicMail gives you everything that you would expect from an email marketing platform. With SharpSpring Mail + advance email reporting is possible like real time stats on deliveries, clicks and customizable reports. SharpSpring Mail + also guarantees email deliverability it helps you protect your mail from going into the spam and provides you the best SMPT delivery platform.
It is really a comprehensive content management system which provides cost effective services. You can say that it is ideal for small and medium sized businesses.
- Email Editor Built for Designers – the email software is built for easy drag-and-drop, responsive templates, and superior email deliverability. It also comes with excellent SMTP’s delivery platform, real-time anti-spam protection, dynamic IP pools, and advanced email reporting.
- VisitorID – Contact Tracking – the contact tracking enables you to keep track of your visitors once they have clicked, see the time spend on your website, and number of visits. You can then format emails based on their interests and behavior patterns.
- Dynamic Email Content – you can design a single email for 1000s of clients using relevant content that can be customized. You can also automatically swap out messages, images, and CTAs based on their interests. It reduces the manual work.
- Contact Manager with Social Integration – you can understand your clients in a better manner. Unless you know them better like their Face book interests and LinkedIn profile, you can then create a better interaction with them to ultimately make a sales.
- Dynamic Form Builder – you can easily create dynamic forms which have been built for conversion. You can make use of the drag-and-drop editor which can be done yourself. You can also improve conversion by tracking the auto-populates fields for return visitors.
The pricing is flexible, ideal for small businesses and cannot get any better. Their plans start from $5 you can contact 0 – 500 people and for $35 you can contact 2501 – 2600 people. For the sending costs for $10 you can send emails to 0 – 2000 people and for $230 you can send emails to 50001 – 100000 people.
In today’s competitive market, using email software efficiently makes all the difference. When you select an email service, see to that it has excellent deliverability to inbox and has bulk emailing abilities. From the list, I would like to suggest the use of MailGet email software for hardcore businesses.
Do not hesitate to leave a comment below and help us if we missed any best Email Marketing Services. We’ll for sure look forward to review it .